The new London discussion

Outside of London > Italy Rome

Comments Showing 1-50 of 411 (411 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera :)

Molly  O'Suileabhain Isabelle walk the streets of Rome. It was dark outside but you still couldn't see the stars. She miss the stars.

message 3: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex walk down the streets of Rome with Gabriel and grins. "I do love Rome." She said lending her head on his shoulder

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I do love y.....", he stopped talking and stared at the wonderful sky."

message 5: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex laughs a little. "Did my big tough angel just say he loved me because if he did. He will have to repeat it."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel blushed...."I was saying I love your ideas, I love your approach to life...I would never presume to fall head over heels so quickly....", he blurted, unable to look Alex in the eye.

message 7: by Cera (last edited Jun 22, 2013 10:17PM) (new)

Cera Alex giggles. "Good answer, because if you said you were in love with me already then i couldnt be able to say it back. And my approach is normal i thought?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You indulge in bounty hunting, deathly driving and World travel on ALL your first dates?", asked Gabriel incredulously.

message 9: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex shrugs but she was grinning. "All in a day work."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"So...let's eat....I know a great place just off St. Peters Square...", suggested Gabriel, "Very exclusive and divine"...

message 11: by Cera (new)

Cera "Sounds good, Lead the way!" She says as she pointed off to where the sun was

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel led Alex to a non-descript door just round the corner from the main square. He knocked and a small shutter opened. A conversation in Latin passed between Gabriel and whoever was inside, then the door opened.
"Welcome to the Vatican kitchens!", bowed Gabriel as he bade Alex to enter.

message 13: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex smiles and enter the small building. "It is nice." She says looking around

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

They follow a small rotund chef along gaudy corridors designed to impress with the wealth of the catholic church. Corridors upon corridors.... then into a state room all laid out for dinner.
"I believe the previous diner just left...", smiled Gabriel.

message 15: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex nods. "It would seem like that." As she studies the room. "A nice room, i mean in not the over the top but it still have a fancy feel to it."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

They sat down, Gabriel holding the chair for Alex, then pouring some water....which changed into wine.
"There are no menu's, you simply order and they will make it...", grinned Gabriel lovingly.

message 17: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex rise a eyebrow. "I never seen anything like this, wow Gabriel you amaze the girl that couldnt be amaze." she said thinking about what she wanted

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel gave a little bow...

message 19: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex laughs lightly. "Well i think i will have pasta with shrimp." she said

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

The waiter, perfect, said nothing but turned to Gabriel,
"I'll have tagliatelli el forno " he ordered.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel took Alex by the hand...."I get the feeling this might be turning into something ? What about you ?", he asked.

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex nods slowly. "We share that same feeling." She said looking at him

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"While we wait, Would you like to dance?", asked Gabriel, taking Alex by the hand. The opening bars of Glenn Miller "Moonlight Serenade" suddenly filling the air as he pulled her too him.

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera "Not a very good dance... just a head up." She said as she listen ti the song and a slow grin spread arcoss her face

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel led, and occasionally pushed or kicked, Alex around the room...."just count to 4....1,2,3,4...", he guided.

message 26: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex nods and follow Gabriel. "Oh it a little easy." she said

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"and you are good at it..", Gabriel smiled into her beautiful eyes.

message 28: by Cera (new)

Cera "I am not that good.." She said with a shake of her head

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel, twisted and bent Alex backwards into a swoon position, Fred Astaire style. He held her there, his face close to hers..."Oh, you ARE good!", he grinned.

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex rolls her eyes and said in a quite voice. "You just never seen good before."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think I am right now!", winked Gabriel, bringing her back up and into a spin.

message 32: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex giggles as she spins. "Well if you are right then i should thank my dance teacher."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"awww shuks ...", bashfully blushed Gabriel. "Now, let's explore the Vatican whilst El Papa is getting his beauty sleep!....i want to see how my chapel roof is holding up...."

message 34: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex grins when he blushes. "Oooooooo I do like the Vatican and lucky for you I haven't seen a lot of it since I was in a hurry last time I was here." She said, grinning even more

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"should I ask about the last time you were here ?", quizzed Gabriel as they wondered off through the dark corridors of the ancient building.

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex shrugs. "I was hunting a demon, he kept out smarting me. It was like i was Sherlock homes and he was Moriarty. He was also a step ahead of me, I knew how in still i found my partner giving away all my secrets. Of course the demon got away, but before he got away i did stab him in the eye. Now he has a scar but i never heard about him again." She said holding Gabriel arm

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel froze...."A demon with a scar across his eye", he shivered, "I think I may have faced him once.....a tricky one ?"

message 38: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex looks at Gabriel with a rise eyebrow. "He was very tricky, didn't fight with just it claws or just a sword." Alex thought back to her last time in the Vatican and wince lightly. "Never want to see him again." She said

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shhhhhhhhh....we are here...", shusshed Gabriel pushing open the doors to the Cistene chapel and switching on the ceiling lights...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=sist...

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex sucks in a breath and steps forwards, letting go of Gabriel arm. She spins around taking in everything. She got very wide eyes and walked up to one of the walls.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"That bit with the fingers......that was my idea...!", nodded Gabriel.

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera "It wonderful!" She said in a excited voice, she didnt dare touch it

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel startled a little...."did you just hear something ? I thought I heard something !"

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex turns to look at him and shakes her head. "i didn't hear anything." She said listening

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"like a sword being drawn..", whispered Gabriel..., "let's be wary..."

message 46: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex nods. "I will keep my eyes open." She whispers back and turns back to look at the wall, still listening

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

A shadow separates from a corner....sword raised.

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex slowly backs up and nods to the corner. "Gabriel...."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel sword of light illuminates the d room AND the sword wielding demon before them.

message 50: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex sucks in a breath. "Speak of the devil." She whispers to herself and pulls out her dagger

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9