The new London discussion

Outside of London > France Paris

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera :)

Molly  O'Suileabhain Jewel stood before the Eiffel Tower. She watch as the people walk by. Jewel was happy to get out of London. She always wanted to see the tower.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel approached the tower. "It's quite a site isn't it Jewel?", he asked.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Jewel Turn to look at Gabriel. "Do i know you? But yes it is quite a site."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

" My name is Gabriel", introduced the tall man, "I'm here to wipe out the sinners...".

Molly  O'Suileabhain "So you an angel?" Jewel turn to look at the tower again.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fraid so....., but it pays the bills.", replied Gabriel.

Molly  O'Suileabhain "There ain't nothing wrong with being an angel." Jewel said.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I wouldn't change it for the world.", smiled Gabriel.
Turning to look straight at Jewel he Added , "but would you ? Or would you change the world to suit you ?".

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Would i change myself or the world?" Jewel thought about it then said, " the world."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"And have you been doing that?" Gabriel asked ernestly.

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex walk to the the tower and stays in the shadow. She watch Gabriel and Jewel talk. She sat cross legged and played with a flower

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jewel", repeated Gabriel, " have you done anything you should not have?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel grew impatient with Jewels enigmatic demeanor....out of the corner of his eye he saw a familiar figure below the tower....a smile spread across his serious face.
"Glad you could make it", he smiled walking across to where Alex sat in the shadows..."can you tell me anything about the character over there....I just don't get complete innocence from them?", he gestured.
Gabriel took the flower from Alex and smelled it "Fleur de Lis...very appropriate!"

Molly  O'Suileabhain Jewel watch Gabriel with Alex. "Yes," she whispered the answer to his question to herself.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel immediately turned to face Jewel. He extended his sword of purity and began to march towards her... "There is very little confession of sin that does not reach my ears....."

message 17: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex grin and shook her hea him. "Only smiling when you see me, very bad. You should smile much more." Alex got up and brush off her pants. "And lets see She seem to of done something bad and now fighting with herself over it." Alex said studying Jewel then turns back to Gabriel.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's CHAT !", encouraged Gabriel, now striding ttowards Jewel .

message 19: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex sigh and pick another flower as she walk over to Jewel, she looked at the tower for some seconds before looking at Jewel.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel pointed the sword of light...."I gave you a chance...wish you had taken it! Now you need to re~balance....."

message 21: by Cera (last edited Jun 08, 2013 07:43AM) (new)

Cera "Whoa Gabriel don't stab the girl just because she didn't something wrong. Hold on. " Alex walk to Gabriel side and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Jewel what did you do?" She ask her, starring at her, trying to saw she was here to help her

Molly  O'Suileabhain Jewel smiled. "That a nice sword you got there." she turn to Alex and said, " every one sin. I'm no different."

message 23: by Cera (new)

Cera "It is true that everyone sins, but what did you do?" Alex said

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The sword of light burned in Gabriels hand, it needed a soul to redeem !

message 25: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex felt the heat of the sword from here, and looks at Gabriel with a rise eyeborw. Jewel you better give him a good reason or I wont be able to hold him back. " she says still watching Gabriel

Molly  O'Suileabhain Jewel look at the sword. It was bright like the sun. "What do you want me to say?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Confess your sins and I'll cleanse your soul.....or if not, cleave you in half.....", threatened Gabriel.

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Isn't murder a sin?" Jewel look he in the eye.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Not when it is sanctioned by the gods of order...", Gabriel raised the sword.

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera "Why did you kill a man?" Alex ask, stopping Gabriel again

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alex! it is not a trial it is a judgement !", hissed the frustrated Gabriel.

message 32: by Cera (new)

Cera "Gabriel, how do you know she did if out of good!!!" Alex shot back

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Only we angels are permitted to kill out of good. That is the rule....", reminded Gabriel. Alex behavior was infuriated him.

message 34: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex hang her head, she knew it was true. "But not all races are under the rule of God." But she was fighting with a losing cause. Alex step away, she looks at the ground

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel raised the sword of purest light and levelled it at Jewels neck. "Last confessions sinner ?", he asked.

message 36: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex looks away and and walks away from them. She sat under a near by tree

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel followed Alex... "It seems important to you... so I let her off with a warning!", he smiled down at her.

message 38: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex looks up and smiles. She gets up and hug Gabriel. "Thanks." She whispers in his ear.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"So? Show me the town?", smiled Gabriel hugging her back.

message 40: by Cera (last edited Jun 09, 2013 11:36AM) (new)

Cera Alex pulls away, smiling. "It would be my Honor." She takes him arm and lead him to the city. She started to point out all the shops and which was were better, When she see a little bakery. "Oh Gabriel!!!" She drags him to the little Bakery, it door was dull white and it roof needed work but other than that it was neat and clean, with chairs and tables all over. "This is the best place to get coffee and a famous French rolls." She orders two coffees and French rolls and got a table. "Try!" She orders in a french accent

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"merci ", he responded in the only French he knew - apart from how to order a beer, and nibbled a pastry that melted with buttery goodness the moment it entered his mouth...

message 42: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex with wide eyes stare at him. "Soooooo." She said and took a sip of her coffee waiting to see what he will have to say

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"How would you feel about going on a date with me? A proper pick you up take you out date...", asked Gabriel as he sipped his coffee. Watching her reactions the whole time.

message 44: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex smiles a little. "Sounds good to me." She says then smiles a little more.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay.", said Gabriel, "Pick you up here at 7pm. Dress Formal.", and then enigmatically walked away brushing invisible pastry crumbs off of his still white Armani suit.

message 46: by Cera (last edited Jun 09, 2013 12:12PM) (new)

Cera Alex giggles and got up. she pay for the food and left. "Well, what are you going to wear?" She ask herself and looks down at her pants and stain shirt. "You need a dress." Then she remember her old dear friend Elizabeth who lived in town. Alex quickly found her house, well it was more like a mansion. Elizabeth welcome her in with a hug and Alex told her about her date. Elizabeth, smiles and said. "I will get you ready, This Gabriel wont know what hit him when he see you." It took 2 hours to get Alex dress up from her boyish style to a much more girly sty. she had a long dark blue dress with a black corset, that was tight and show off her curves, it had diamonds on the bottom that sparkle when she moves, the bottom also puffs out just a bit. Her hair was done in curls and lay up on her head only a few were down. she wore real high heels which were a lighter blue and diamond earnings. "Beth i am way over dress!" Alex had pointed out and Elizabeth just said. "You are never over Dress!" and push her out her house. Elizabeth had also given her a jacket which Alex pull close around her as she walked now. She got back to the bakery just before 7

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel stood on the sidewalk, waiting patiently. He had on a different, but sharp, white Armani suit and butterfly collar shirt with a white bowtie flecked with gold. His shoes were shon to perfection and his golden cufflunks caught the eye. He held a box containing a midnight blue corsage.
He turned in the direction of Alex and then turned away, before doing a double take...."Alex ! You look beautiful !", he gaze, trying to take her all in.

message 48: by Cera (new)

Cera Alex blush and suddenly she felt giggly. She open and close her mouth. 'say something like you look handsome!' She thought but she couldn't think right. "It not normally how i dress but you knew that all ready." Alex shook her head. "Sorry hadn't a date in a long time, You look Handsome." She said blushing at her babbling, She walks over to him, smiling. "Very handsome in fact."

Molly  O'Suileabhain Jewel smiled as she watch them go. That was a close she thought as she start walking out of the city. She wasn't sorry for her sins and she didn't like angels. Soon she be out of the city and will never see that stupid angel again.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriel handed Alex the coursage and said "for you". As he did this a limousine drew up and a driver came round open the door for Alex.

« previous 1 3 4