Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

What are your top favorite kisses of all time? List them here!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Sarah What are your top favorite kisses in books? Let's hear 'em!

Chelsey Pretty much every kiss from The Bronze Horseman. Alexander is so dreamy!

And, the reunion scene in "Fifty Shades Darker," when Christian kisses Ana in the alley outside of the gallery.
"He feels the same - he feels the same!"
Le sigh**

Ooh, and in "Dear John" when John has a few days off, and flies home to see Savannah. I always remember the line about them making out in the car like teenagers.

Bailey Dishman Percy Jackson and Annabeth kissing under the water in Percy's air bubble.

Sarah I cant choose mine. I like ones that are unexpected though.

Mochaspresso Very cute topic. This is like the literary version of the MTV Movie Awards!

I have to go with the "non-kiss" from Colleen Hoover's "Hopeless".

Sarah Haha thx.

message 7: by Danielle (new) - added it

Danielle Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, enough said.

Summer Yaxley Definitely Hopeless by Colleen Hoover!
There are probably more but I can't remember from the top of my head.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione and Ron! It is soooo sweet!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! So sweet. Wish they had kissed earlier though. I wish Hermy and Won-Won went to the Yule Ball together. It would have been sweet!!

message 11: by ☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ (last edited Jun 08, 2013 04:49PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ Tobias and Tris in Divergent by Veronica Roth. They are such a cute couple; I love their relationship. Here's their first kiss:

(Continued from page 338)

"For a second his dark eyes are on mine, and he's quiet. Then he touches my face and leans in close, brushing my lips with his. The river roars and I feel its spray on my ankles. He grins and presses his mouth to mine.
I tense up at first, unsure of myself, so when he pulls away, I'm sure I did something wrong, or badly. But he takes my face in his hands, his fingers strong against my skin, and kisses me again, firmer this time. I wrap my arm around him, sliding my hand up his neck and into his short hair.
For a few minutes we kiss, deep in the chasm, with the roar of water all around us. And when we rise, hand in hand, I realize that if we had both chosen differently, we might have ended up doing the same thing, in a safer place, in gray clothes instead of black ones."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet.

Sarah cute, cute cute!

Mariah Haring Dimitri and Rose in the last chapter of Frostbite

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Iyah wrote: "Dimitri and Rose in the last chapter of Frostbite"

that nice

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia one was from the movie, that i saw last nit..

message 17: by Carlos (new) - added it

Carlos Gutierrez My favourite kissing scene from Twilight is when Bella and Edward have their first kiss. The reason why is because in the book Stephanie Myer, really describes it in such an amazing way by ussing the word passiomate and describing how it felt it sort of gave me chills. I mean this just proved how much they really love eachother and care for eacbother.

message 18: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha One kiss that I really like is the one Patch and Nora share in Finale right before they spread apart before the battle. And then the scene in Clockwork Princess when Will and Tessa have that intense makeout session in the balcony. Oh, also the kiss that Jace and CLary had in City of Lost Souls in the boat in Venice.

I have a lot more though I can't remember.

message 19: by Jeni (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jeni Well, my favorite kiss in literature has to be in Outlander when the inexperienced Jamie kisses Claire and they hit noses and she thinks her nose is broken.

It's just so real and cute how they get a serious kiss afterwards. I just adore that one.

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Jeni wrote: "Well, my favorite kiss in literature has to be in Outlander when the inexperienced Jamie kisses Claire and they hit noses and she thinks her nose is broken.

It's just so real and cute how they get..."

one is where elena and damond had their kiss on the roof.

message 21: by Stephen (last edited Jun 14, 2013 06:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stephen You know that there's a listopia list about this?

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/23...

One of my favorites though is from Eclipse. Any kiss scene that ends with a punch in the face can't be ALL bad.

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ In Obsidian when Daemon and Katy finally kiss-it's like electric...literally! ha

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Oh! And when Kellan and Kiera kiss for the first time in Thoughtless..such a great scene! :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I remember reading Monster by Christopher Pike and although a horror and a little gory I liked the kissing scene between the protagonist and the hunky, transformed football player.

Another kiss scene is from the book I finished this week, "Falling for You" by Lisa Shroeder. Nathan is described as being hot(but a control freak) yet the main character loves his kisses so much.

Now for adult books, I enjoyed reading the kisses and boiling passion between Ashley and Cole in the book "Collateral" by Ellen Hopkins.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

THIS.
Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) by Kelly Creagh

Stephanie The "non-kiss" between Sky and Dean in Colleen Hoover's Hopeless!

message 27: by Marie (new)

Marie hmm this is gonna be hard ;)

I can't pick one

There are so many!!

-Tris and Tobias's First kiss in Divergent

-Katniss and Peeta's kiss on the beach in Catching Fire, and the one in Mockingjay

-Alex and Lena's first kiss in the shed in Delirium

-All of Clary and Jace's Kisses, mainly the first one

-Ron and Hermione

-Augustus and Hazel

-Hadley and Oliver (First)

-Malec

message 28: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Rosie wrote: "hmm this is gonna be hard ;)

I can't pick one

There are so many!!

-Tris and Tobias's First kiss in Divergent

-Katniss and Peeta's kiss on the beach in Catching Fire, and the one in Mockingjay

..."

I so agree with Jace and Clary and Malec.

message 29: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Montemayor Tris and Tobias

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Clary and Jace's first kiss is suh-weet!

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2013 07:03PM) (new)

IT'S ALL SO ROMANTIC AND LOVELY! IT MAKES MY BRAIN TURN TO UNDERCOOKED PUDDING!

message 32: by Tessa (last edited Jun 14, 2013 08:52PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tessa Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Tessa L wrote: "Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice"

Tessa L wrote: "Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice"

caroline and klause

Margaret You can't forget the classics:

When Rhett carries Scarlet up the staircase in Gone with the Wind
Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy in P&P
When Gilbert and Anne finally get together...

message 35: by Neal (new) - added it

Neal Simmons Sparhawk and Ehlana from the Elenium
Polgara and Durnik from Belgariad
Arista and Hadrian from Riyria Revelations

Number one has to be Percy and Annabeth either from underwater or in Mark of Athena. Underwater probably nips it though. Being first time and all.

message 36: by Lily (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lily Meiyu♫Music♫Grammar♥and Lala-ing♥ wrote: "Hermione and Ron in the deathly hallows."
I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of a sudden out if nowhere they are making out!!!!!!!!!

Gabby Kissed Magnus and Alec s First Kiss <----MALEC!!!

And Clace outside the club :)

message 38: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Gabby wrote: "Kissed Magnus and Alec s First Kiss <----MALEC!!!

And Clace outside the club :)"

nice

message 39: by Olivia (new)

Olivia mine is when Sam 1st kissed his gf at the bar.

message 40: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Gabby wrote: "Kissed Magnus and Alec s First Kiss <----MALEC!!!

And Clace outside the club :)"

I loved that one.

message 41: by J.C. (new) - rated it 4 stars

J.C. Sydney and Adrian's first kiss in the Golden Lily. (Bloodlines)
Rose and Dimitri finally getting back together in Last Sacrifice. (Vampire Academy)
Annabeth and Percy's underwater kiss. (Percy Jackson)
Clary and Jace's kiss at the end of City of Glass. (Mortal Instruments)

Koleen Hansen Good morning, everyone
My favorite first kiss from a book is

1 Bella and edwerd from twilight,
2 Buttercup and westley from the the princess bride,
3 Clary and Jace's kiss at the end of City of Glass. (Mortal Instruments)
4 Patch and Nora kiss in finale.

Have a good day everyone. goodbye have a nice day.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2013 11:52AM) (new)

Not exactly in order but here's the list:
1. Tris and Tobias
2. Ron and Hermoine
3. Jace and Clary
4.Ren and Kelsey in Tiger's Quest
There are so many more but those are the main ones i can remember off the top of my head.

Demas Katy and Daemon (Lux series)!

Christina Teilmann "The Thorn Birds". Ralph and Meggie in the barn, after the fire.

Aditi Shukla Bailey wrote: "Percy Jackson and Annabeth kissing under the water in Percy's air bubble."

mine as well

Aditi Shukla Lucky Ducky Meiyu((QUACK QUACK♫♥)) wrote: "Hermione and Ron in the deathly hallows."

dats sweet

Aditi Shukla Emma wrote: "Tobias and Tris in Divergent by Veronica Roth. They are such a cute couple; I love their relationship. Here's their first kiss:

"For a second his dark eyes are on min..."

awwwwww

message 49: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Aditi wrote: "Emma wrote: "Tobias and Tris in Divergent by Veronica Roth. They are such a cute couple; I love their relationship. Here's their first kiss:

"For a second his dark ey..."

ok

message 50: by Olivia (new)

Olivia when Dean was in his car, when he had dream that he was with a girl that he like, then he woke up to find out it was dream..

« previous 1