RiseUp! discussion

Other > Group advirtising

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by notyourfriend, ~Forgive Me~ (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 4058 comments Mod
Just say the name and post the link!

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 56 comments Well I have this friend who is trying to sell her medieval books. Her name is Alicia A. Willis and her book(s) are called:

To Birmingham Castle: A Tale of Friendship and Adventure (The Comrades of Honor #1)

In Search of Adventure: A Tale of Courage and Devotion (The Comrades of Honor #2)

Feel free to check them out and if you're interested, buy them on Amazon.

message 3: by Daniel (last edited Jun 23, 2013 01:20PM) (new)

Daniel | 56 comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=...

Here is the teaser trailer for the second novel that is coming out soon . . .

message 4: by Samantha (last edited Jul 06, 2013 05:14PM) (new)

Samantha (cravencyrus) I have a group called Rejoice In The Lord Always!!! Sry i dont know how to fo the link thing...........
Anyway its a great Christian group dedicated to worshipping God!!!

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (cravencyrus) Join my group How Many People Can We Get To Join This Group? JOIN IT!!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ACTIVE!!!!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

message 8: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 56 comments Okay, guys. I need your help voting on my book. I posted my book on a website called CrowdScribed. If I win this voting contest my book WILL get published. Please vote, it only takes a couple clicks, and then tell friends via email, facebook, twitter, etc.

Here is the link:https://www.crowdscribed.com/challeng...

message 9: by Dee, YOU'RE A MOD!! (new)

Dee | 2703 comments Mod
Ooh, sweet!

message 10: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 2099 comments Daniel wrote: "Okay, guys. I need your help voting on my book. I posted my book on a website called CrowdScribed. If I win this voting contest my book WILL get published. Please vote, it only takes a couple click..."

Nice! I voted :)

message 11: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 56 comments Narnian525♥♪ wrote: "Daniel wrote: "Okay, guys. I need your help voting on my book. I posted my book on a website called CrowdScribed. If I win this voting contest my book WILL get published. Please vote, it only takes..."

Thank you! I just found out that you can keep voting everyday for the remaining 10 days of the contest.