RiseUp! discussion

Movies > Narnia 2

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by notyourfriend, ~Forgive Me~ (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 4058 comments Mod
Anyone seen it?

message 2: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) Seen it

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hopeless-wanderer) My favourite Narnia film! :) I LOVE Prince Caspian!!!

message 4: by notyourfriend, ~Forgive Me~ (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 4058 comments Mod
I like the third better.

message 5: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 2099 comments I love the 2nd! Trufflehunter is awesome :D

message 6: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) My favorite narnia movie is not any of the new ones my favorite is The silver chair done by BBC with Tom baker as Puddleglum he was amazing.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Even though In the last battle SPOILER Susan ends up losing faith in Narnia, she's still my favorite character along with Lucy and Reepicheep. I liked that they focused a bit more on her in this movie, because she was more of a second character in the first. No real problems with her, you know? Now that she was mentioned more, there was more to love.

message 8: by Dee, YOU'RE A MOD!! (new)

Dee | 2703 comments Mod
I absolutely loved Prince Caspian. It was fabulous. My favorite is still the first, but this isn't far behind! :)

@Ariela, I get what you mean about Susan. It's depressing how she changes. Like "How could you forget all that happened?!?" But I guess it's like in real life, when people turn their backs on God, because that happens too. :(
I did like her portrayal in the movies.

message 9: by Dee, YOU'RE A MOD!! (new)

Dee | 2703 comments Mod
So I just watched this. I quite forgot how arrogant Peter was in this movie. He really added the dramatic tension.
Although it must be hard going from High King to random English kid...

message 10: by Tara ♪ (new)

Tara ♪ Yeah I saw this. I agree that I loved this movie and Susan. I was so sad in the book when she turned her back on Narnia. It was even sadder when Lucy could no longer enter Narnia at the end of the fifth book. I was younger when I read it and actually cried. These books were good and I'm glad that the movies did them justice.

message 11: by Dee, YOU'RE A MOD!! (new)

Dee | 2703 comments Mod
Tara ♪ wrote: "Yeah I saw this. I agree that I loved this movie and Susan. I was so sad in the book when she turned her back on Narnia. It was even sadder when Lucy could no longer enter Narnia at the end of the ..."

Yeah, twas sad...
Awww...
Yes, the movies were excellent adaptations!