Anything Goes RP discussion

*Le Dead RP > Teddy and Kk

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi hi(: So what kind do you like doing?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Thanks :D And sorry it took me so long to reply. I was making a very detailed character haha And well, I can do almost anything so...what do you like to RP?? And do you prefer being a guy or girl?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't really see the point in very detailed characters. I'll do anything that isn't mythical or fantasy. How about a forbidden? I prefer guy

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah me neither, but she was detailed and...I would feel weird if I didn't make something out of my character lol And forbidden if fine with me :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I just make mine all simple. I end up changing their personality throughout the rp anyways. What kind do you wanna do?(:

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll do any kind really. Rich/poor parent/child popular/outcast bad boy/good girl etc

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sorry I've replied to late. I went to a con. And uh....I'll do popular/outcast if the outcast can be a girl (:

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure(: Wanna make your person first or me?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Andy Moore
Looks: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93...
Personality: Outgoing, nice but can be a total jerk, kind of a showoff when he's good at something
Other: Is the leader of the school's hip hop club

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sorry if I'm a bit descriptive with the character. It's one of my detailed ones and my favorite girl (:

Name: Alexandria Parkson

Nickname: Phoenix because of her interest of the bird, she even dyed her hair red

Appearance: http://i.pinger.pl/pgr428/1e7416d2000...

Favorite colors: Red obviously, from her hair color and her love for the phoenix. She also enjoys to wear purple, different shades of blue and different shades of green.

Favorite foods: She's really into Japaneses, Chinese and Arabic foods. She normal eat even meal with rice, bread and water or juice. She is in love with homemade smoothies with juice, frozen fruit, protein powder and a banana blended up. Even though she normally tries to eat healthy, she does absolutely love pizza, tacos, chicken nuggets, fries and cheese burgers. She mainly drinks juice or tea, loving kiwi strawberry juice and green tea. Her favorite pop is root beer and pepsi, though her favorite drink of all time is cream soda.

Personality: She can be a difficult person for a ‘normal’ person to be around. She is very pretty yes, but boys are intimidated by her ‘strange’ dress and bright hair. Though even if a boy did approach her, she would deny, seeing how she hates pretty much every human interaction. She can be very stubborn to certain people, but she has a soft side that only her closest friends get to see. Because her past, she blocked pretty much everything in her heart and so far no one has been able to reach into what she hides. She can be very caring when she wants, but she also can be hard as a rock. She is the type of person that no one, male or female, should mess with. She stands up for what she believes in and won’t back down until she gets her way. Though she is not spoiled, just doesn’t like to be told what to do. She enjoys the company of animals, having two cats and a dog at her home. She also likes to go out into the woods and take pictures of the wolves that live in the woods.

History: Her family was not able to take care of her when she was growing up: they were very poor and alcoholics. She was sent to a foster home, though soon was sent back by any family that took her in. By the time she was 15, she had gone through 10 families. Finally, a single mother was able to care for her until she turned 18. She lived with the women until she found her own place, not wanting to leave the one of the only people that could comfort her, but also not wanting to be a burden on the lady. She now lives in a small apartment and is doing her last year of high school.

Other: She is very interested in Japanese culture, owning a lot of clothing that she bought from online. She is very much enjoys listening to metal and rock bands, such as Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Flyleaf, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Black Veil Brides, etc. Though she also listens to slower, calmer songs on occasion. She also always wears the choker the lady that took her in until she was 18 ( http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/1/6567... )

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Super Senior

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Nothing

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy and his friends were practicing their dancing before school started. The hall was quiet so the music echoed throughout the hall. Andy and his friends joked around as they practiced.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( thanks (: ))

Alexandria was outside the school, messaging her real brother on her phone. She was a bit nervous going to a new school in the middle of the year and talking to him always helped. She sighed and sent him one last message before heading through the school doors.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Laughing, they all sat down and took a break, letting the music play. There wasn't really anyone there yet so they didn't really care about how loud the music was. Not like anyone ever told them to turn it down anyways. Eventually Andy got up and started dancing again.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria raised an eyebrow at the music playing and groaned, pulling out her headphones and started playing Black Veil Brides on her phone to drown out the sound. After turning a corner to where her locker was, she saw where the music was coming from. She just rolled her eyes and kept walking, heading toward the group of boys since that was the apparent way to her locker.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy's friend Sara danced with him, eventually getting her moves in sync with his. They eventually stopped, getting a bit bored. Going onto his hands, Andy had his friend time him to see how long he could walk on his hands. Andy always like to test himself.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria moved quickly past them, sighing at their stupidity or acting like idiots right in the middle of the flipping hallway. She got to her locker, which was right near where they were and started trying out her combination, looking at her paper.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped after a bit and shook out his hands. Looking at his time he grinned. Andy eventually went to his locker and grabbed his backpack. Popping his back and neck he sighed and shut his longer before going back to his friends.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Once she got the locker open, Alexandria began putting her things into it, glad she got here early to be able to do so. It took her a minute or so and she sighed once she was done. Checking her schedule one more time, she gathering the binders and notebooks she would need for her first couple periods, stilling them into her Breaking Benjamin shoulder bag.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy listened to his music, letting his head rest against the locker as he shut his eyes. There was still a bit of time left until school started so he was just going to relax. Ruffling his hair he set his alarm to a few minutes before the bell would ring before taking a nap. No point in staying awake the entire time he was at school, especially in the morning.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria closed her locker before leaning against it, messaging her brother once more. There was still plenty of time before her class and she wanted to talk him.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Unable to sleep he got up and walked around. Mornings always sucked because there was never anything to do. How did people survive twelve years of school? It was his last year there, though so he wasn't going to complain about it.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria messaged her brother until if was 5 minutes till the bell. She said bye to him and headed toward her first class, which was Geography.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy went to class when the bell rang and sat down in his seat. Putting his backpack on the desk her rest his head on it and sighed softly. At least school was only a few hours.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria sat at a desk near the window, getting out of things and resting her cheek on her hand.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

When class started Andy took out some paper and everything and started to write down the notes.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( im so sorry T.T ))

Alexandria began to take notes as well, not really knowing what they were on since she was new, but going along with it anyways.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(It's fine. I forgot about some rps, too ( T_T)\(^-^ ))

The teacher eventually handed out assignments before going over to Alexandria to explain to her what the subject was and everything. "Did you learn this at your old school or do you want someone to explain it to you?"

Andy glanced over at them before beginning to work on his assignment.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( i still feel bad XD T.T ))

Alexandria looked at her notes and shook her head.
" No, I didn't start working on this yet at my previous school," she replied.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(Haha don't be :p)

"Alright. Well I have some papers to grade so I'm gonna have another student help you." Going over to Andy the teacher told him to go help Alexandria. Getting up, Andy went over and crouched beside her table.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria looked at Andy when he came over and held back a groan. She remembered this guy from earlier and he was not her biggest fan in the world.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(He wasn't her biggest fan?)

Andy could tell that she didn't like him so he figured that he might as well just get it over with. He told her how to do the problems before getting up and going back to his seat.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( sorry lol it just means that she doesn't like him all too much ))

Alexandria listened as he explained and nodded when he was finished.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(Oh haha, that's fine)

"Just ask if you need help." Andy did his work and sat back in his seat since he was finished with his work.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria just grunted in response and began to work, ignoring the whispering of the girls coming from behind her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Taking out a book, he opened it and stared at the page as he zoned out. He was finished with all his work so why not take a little rest?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria finished her work after about 10 minutes and got out the book she was currently reading and began to read to drown out everyone else around her.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Getting up, Andy talked to the teacher before leaving to the library. There was nothing for him to do in class so he was going to get some more books and read them there.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alexandria continued reading, waiting or the bell to finally ring so she could get to her next class.