Hydra Publications discussion

Introduce~

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Autumn (new)

Autumn | 2 comments Hello, I just wanted to stop in and say hello! And thank you for the invite.

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Danzer | 3 comments Hi Autumn! Nice to have you here!

message 3: by Dianne (new)

Dianne (dlgardner) | 40 comments Mod
Hi Autumn! Thanks for stopping by!

message 4: by Tasha (new)

Tasha Turner (tashaturner) | 30 comments I'm a reader of all kinds of fiction. Lately it's been more focused on urban fantasy and paranormal romance (the 2 make up 70% of current reading?). I try to review everything I read but that can be hard when I average a book a day. I have some 2700+ books on my kindle app... The problem with being a netgalley reviewer, friends with many authors and bloggers, and being active on a number of Goodreads groups,

I'm also working on a series of Jewish vampire stories which is taking longer than expected as transitioning from tech writing to fiction is hard.

I also teach authors how to use social media effectively.

Thanks for the invite. I look forward to getting to know more authors and finding more good books to read.

message 5: by Dianne (new)

Welcome Tasha! We love reviewers and readers! Jewish vampire stories sound intriguing. Let us know more when the time comes!

message 6: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Daveney (bethmasarik) | 1 comments Mod
Oh wow, welcome everyone. this group isn't fully set up yet, so please bear with me while I work on it. I wasn't expecting people to join so quickly! LOL.

message 7: by Tasha (new)

Tasha Turner (tashaturner) | 30 comments Send an invitation and we will come... LOL rabid book readers are dangerous. :D

message 8: by Tasha (new)

Tasha Turner (tashaturner) | 30 comments Dianne wrote: "Welcome Tasha! We love reviewers and readers! Jewish vampire stories sound intriguing. Let us know more when the time comes!"

Thanks. I keep saying I'll let people know when it finally starts being released but I teach people to be low-key about promoting themselves and I may totally forget to say anything.

message 9: by Dianne (new)

Tasha wrote: "Dianne wrote: "Welcome Tasha! We love reviewers and readers! Jewish vampire stories sound intriguing. Let us know more when the time comes!"

Thanks. I keep saying I'll let people know when it fina..."

Well, you'll have to at least mention it or we won't know. *wink

message 10: by Tasha (new)

Tasha Turner (tashaturner) | 30 comments Two of them are listed on GR... If added to your TBR GR will tell you when they've been released. ROTFL... Yeah that is NOT what I teach my clients... Don't over-promote is different from don't promote at all.

message 11: by Dianne (new)

Don't over-promote is different from don't pro..."
Right!!!

message 12: by Tony (new)

Tony Acree (tonyacree) | 10 comments Howdy,folks! Tasha, my novel, The Hand of God, is an urban fantasy / thriller. Thanks for joining the group!

message 13: by Tony (new)

Tony Acree (tonyacree) | 10 comments Autumn wrote: "Hello, I just wanted to stop in and say hello! And thank you for the invite."

Howdy, Autumn. Thanks for joining!

message 14: by Brick (new)

Brick Marlin | 10 comments Autumn wrote: "Hello, I just wanted to stop in and say hello! And thank you for the invite."

Hey, Autumn, glad to see you here!!

message 15: by Brick (new)

Brick Marlin | 10 comments Tasha wrote: "I'm a reader of all kinds of fiction. Lately it's been more focused on urban fantasy and paranormal romance (the 2 make up 70% of current reading?). I try to review everything I read but that can b..."

Welcome, Tasha!

message 16: by Ann (new)

Ann Anderson (annanderson) Hi Group! Thanks for the invitation.
I'm a former v/o actor, director, occasional community college prof, wrote a coupla history books, now having fun with YA paranormal fiction. Nice to meet you all!

message 17: by Dianne (new)

Nice to meet you Ann!

message 18: by Tony (new)

Tony Acree (tonyacree) | 10 comments Ann wrote: "Hi Group! Thanks for the invitation.
I'm a former v/o actor, director, occasional community college prof, wrote a coupla history books, now having fun with YA paranormal fiction. Nice to meet you ..."

Howdy, Ann!