What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Romance. Moments in the book are hero used to work this heroine's father. Can't ever approach the young desirable heroine before. Hero is not allowed to call heroine's mother by name like others. Instead, has to use "Mrs".

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Violetmraz (new)

Violetmraz | 4 comments i reaaally like this book, but ive seemed to lost my copy of the book long ago and cant remember its title nor author.. pleaseee...
and thank you :)

*HELP PLEASEEE. MOMENTS IN THE BOOK ARE HERO USED TO WORK WITH HEROINE'S FATHER-CANT EVER APPROACH THE YOUNG DESIRABLE HEROINE BEFORE-HERO IS NOT ALLOWED TO CALL HEROINE'S MOTHER BY HER NAME LIKE OTHER INSTEAD HAVE TO USE Mrs...? - HERO ACTS AS A BODYGUARD FOR THE HEROINE-HEROINE CUTS/SHAMPOO HERO'S HAIR IN THE BATHTUB-HEROINE'S MOTHER'S HOUSE WAS ATTACKED-THEIR LOVE SCENE STARTED WHEN THE HEROINE DECIDED TO WALK OUT OF THE BATHROOM OF THE HOTEL NAKED BUT REGRETS AND THEN STOPPED BY THE HERO(kinda intense)

message 2: by Kaion (new)

Kaion (kaionvin) | 391 comments Please stop shouting at me.

message 3: by Violetmraz (new)

Violetmraz | 4 comments no no... definitely not shouting ^^"
just.. seeking attention ~
please help *doggy face

message 4: by rivka (new)

rivka | 303 comments Kaion wrote: "Please stop shouting at me."

Agreed. All-caps is a good way to irritate other group members, not to get them to want to help you.

message 5: by Kaion (last edited Jun 05, 2013 11:06AM) (new)

Kaion (kaionvin) | 391 comments You could start by bringing the thread title in line with the community standard (i.e. not all caps).

When did you read this book? Where did you get it? Size? Imprint?

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6990 comments Mod
What genre--romance, thriller, mystery? Any ideas on what the cover looked like?

message 7: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Sorry, I can't even read all caps. Just plain *can't.*

message 8: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (seeford) | 63 comments Shouting is just rude, now that it's been pointed out to you, please EDIT your post to fix it (and the title).

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 604 comments Or could a mod fix it - please

Sam~~ we cannot see the moon, and yet the waves still rise~~ | 140 comments Hi everyone. I rewrote Violetmraz's post without the caps. I wish I could change the title too but I'm not a mod!

"Help please. Moments in the book are hero used to work this heroine's father. Can't ever approach the young desirable heroine before. Hero is not allowed to call heroine's mother by name like others. Instead, has to use "Mrs". Hero acts as a bodyguard for the heroine. Heroine cuts and shampoos hero's hair in the bath tub. Heroine's mother's house is attacked. Their love seen starts when the heroine decided to walk out of the bathroom of the hotel naked but regrets and then is stopped by the hero."

message 11: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6990 comments Mod
Ok, I fixed the shouting. I have to agree--that was a little bit much. Maybe if it had been just a word or two. . .

message 12: by rivka (new)

rivka | 303 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Ok, I fixed the shouting."

Bless you!

Sam~~ we cannot see the moon, and yet the waves still rise~~ | 140 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Ok, I fixed the shouting. I have to agree--that was a little bit much. Maybe if it had been just a word or two. . ."

thank you!!

message 14: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Well, she got attention. But I still have no clue about the book.

message 16: by Violetmraz (new)

Violetmraz | 4 comments romance

message 17: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36892 comments Mod
Violetmraz, are you still looking for this book?

message 18: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) apparently abandoned