The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion

Frank's Life ?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

BubblesTheMonkey I was wondering... will Frank die in one of the next books of the series? It was stated that his life would burn short and bright.

Bailey Dishman Well we won't find that out for sure until Rick writes them. ;)

Leah IM BRITISH MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Leah IM BRITISH MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Celestina I don't know. Normaly I would say yes, but in this case he is one of the seven. I don't think that Rick would have one of the seven die. If you look at his other books he is yet to have a main charictor die, but he might to shak things up.

Rachel Jackson I think he will. In this book Hera ( or someone else, don't remember ) says that he will die holding the stick. Thats kind of a stupid detail to mention if he's not going to die in the series. But then again there is Hazel and the fact that Frank is one of the seven ; I don't think RR is that evil. I guess we have to just wait and see.

Nikki Don't hate me but I hope one of the main characters dies in this series, because when you know that everyone is going to be all right there's no suspense in the book and it can get boring. Still I don't think that Rick will actually kill Frank because he has yet to kill a main character.

Kimber I'm thinking that Frank will die and since Hazel was not supposed to be let out of the underworld in the first place that they will continue their romance there. That way Riordan gets to kill a main character and still have everyone end up happy.

BubblesTheMonkey Kimberlibri wrote: "I'm thinking that Frank will die and since Hazel was not supposed to be let out of the underworld in the first place that they will continue their romance there. That way Riordan gets to kill a mai..."

When I was reading your comment, I thought you were going to say "...since Hazel was the daughter of Pluto, she would rescue Frank like Nico did to Hazel". But Rick probably wouldn't do the same thing twice anyways.

Daisy97 Zajicek He cannot die. Remember the prophecy? To defeat Gaea, they all must live. Think about it. How will Rick Riordan finish this series if Gaea doesn't die? Frank will live.;) I'm sure of it!

BubblesTheMonkey I didn't know that! I'll have to read a little more closely.

Kimber Daisy97 wrote: "He cannot die. Remember the prophecy? To defeat Gaea, they all must live. Think about it. How will Rick Riordan finish this series if Gaea doesn't die? Frank will live.;) I'm sure of it!"

Hazel isn't exactly alive though....

Daisy97 Zajicek But she came back. For the prophecy.

message 14: by Timothy (new)

Timothy His powers are cool. He could transform into any animal that he knows about and could destroy lots of things. The only major threat is the stick that holds his life. If the stick burns he dies. I would be afraid to be near fires if i were in his position.

Elizabeth Day No!! He can't!! (I'm not saying he won't, but I really hope he doesn't. That would be really sad!)

message 16: by E.j. (new) - rated it 5 stars

E.j. I'm going to think optimistically, and say that none of them are going to die.

FallingAngels It's one of those books where a kid is prophesied to die, but it was just a misinterpretation. He will live for sure.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He doesn't really do much. I don't care. Piper can't die though!!!

message 19: by Robbie (new)

Robbie Zoe wrote: "Amberheart wrote: "He doesn't really do much. I don't care. Piper can't die though!!!"

Yes, yes yes!"

yay!yay death to piper