1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Avery x Eillie

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Here it is

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Want to do is start off with the character's or maybe have the plot up again?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Fine by me then.

Arabelle sat in bed just finishing the last parts of homework. She tried texting, Samuel but it was as if he didn't answer. Maybe he was busy and she kind of knew that. But then again it wasn't like he never answered her at all. It was only after the pills he was on that she wondered if he was alright because he acted differently at school and with her. She just hoped for both of their sakes it would get better.

message 4: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jun 05, 2013 12:10PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments With a slight glance at the time she bit her lip nervously. It was already eleven at night and she felt worried sick. It might be friday but, Arabelle couldn't help that she felt this worried. She just glanced at the homework and figured to rather read a book to keep her mind off issues with what could be happening to him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments She blinked ever so slightly as she didn't realize she even took a nap till a few hours ago. Arabelle got up from her bed and headed to the door as she opened it. The first thing she saw was, Samuel standing in front of her and she slightly well gaped to put it bluntly. It seemed like a shock to her to see him but she didn't care as she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face into the crook of his neck."Its so good to you see again. I thought I wouldn't see you till tomorrow. Almost got me really worried there, Samuel."She said with a bit of sadness and worry in her tone.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Arabelle sighed softly, and even gave a, sad nervous laugh as she held him close to her before she had to break lose from the embrace. It felt as if she didn't want him to ever leave. But her nervous laugh showed how worried sick she was for, Samuel's sake. With a quiet sigh she sat next to him and rested her head on his shoulder."Samuel I sometimes wonder about you and if you'll ever make it through life in a good way. I feel as if things won't ever be the same."She couldn't help but tear as she tried to hide it the best way she could."Why are you reading that? Don't tell me you believe it?"She said softly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Arabelle blinked slightly and sighed softly. She felt maybe different of the sort but she couldn't help it as she needed to do so. She bit her lip nervously and gazed at him. Something told her was wrong and another thing said of something else. Whatever it was she just felt nervous and quite frankly scared. Sh did without knowing is kiss him deeply and hoped to show what she desired for him to feel as well as she did."I know. I've been studying for quite some time. I just don't think I will. I feel slightly tired as is, Sam."She said softly as she always called him by his nick name. With a sigh she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes as she just listen to the beating of his heart.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments "Sure go ahead and tell."She whispered as she cuddled on his lap and sighed in delight as she smelled his scent. It smelled earthy like and even the way he dressed was...well...even cute. She gave a quiet purr as she enjoyed his fingers through her hair. Arabelle always knew when he would ask her to be his gf it would be hard and she wanted to be his."I know you want me to, Samuel. I want to be truly yours, Sam. I want to go to the ball to."Ara said quietly and giggled softly as she felt a tint of her rosy color show up on her face."Sam I love you ever since I met you. I don't want anyone but you. But its friday and I really need sleep. Sleep with me please?"She whispered as hope showed in her eyes."I want you to."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Arabelle grinned and pulled his hand close so he would lay down with her curled up close together.
"Thank you."She whispered. It felt to her something was slightly wrong with himand she had no clue but right she didn't care. All she wanted was to spend timewith himand just him right now."Goodnight my prince."She murmured and kissed him deeply on the lips. It was once he laid down with her she rested her head on his chest."Samuel can I ask you something?"She whispered.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments "Maybe I did."She giggled as she rested her cheek on his chest as she let her arms rest by her side and curled up next to him as she enjoyed his warmth."I'm just wondering why your keeping things from me. It's like lately I'm hearing things. Your voice is inside my head and I don't know what's going on but its really scaring me."Ara said as she shivered.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments She nodded and sighed softly. Maybe just studying so much for the history quiz was getting to her. It could happen of course. But then again maybe it was love. Love could do some strange and crazy things to people. Ara kissed him deeply and snuggled close against him as she traced patterns on his arms."Maybe it is because I'm falling in love. Or maybe its something else. For all its worth right now I just don't need to worry about it."She murmured.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments ((It's cool. I was thinking brown anyways :3))

She giggled softly and smiled small. Ara smiled against his lips and sighed softly as she snuggled close into his arms. It felt like today was better then others. Maybe because, Samuel admitted he wanted her as more then a friend. Or maybe simply she was in love and love couldn't be better then this."Maybe it is my imagination but I don't care. As long as I'm you life is wonderful, Samuel."She murmured and gave a quiet sigh of delight when she felt his touch in her hair and on her neck.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments ((Avery still there? :c))