Beta Reader Group discussion

Beta Readers Needed

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2013 10:57AM) (new)

I am currently typing out the final draft of my manuscript. It's about 200 pages long so far. It's nearly done. I need several Beta Readers to look at uncorrected and unedited ARC's (Advanced Reader Copies). I am looking for Beta's whom are in my demographic, female and possibly male readers of Contemporary Fantasy ages 18+.

Wicked is very humorous. It's a comedy that just so happens to also be a fantasy.

Here is the description from the back cover:

"Earth: it's the promised land for Kin, beings from the astral planes.
Some, beings of light.
Others, The Fallen, beings of unimaginable evil...

Seven Cyn is Kin and a CIA Operative. With her best friend Leon in tow, she flies to Wales in pursuit of an ancient relic, The Spear Of Destiny.

Then throw the enigmatic Luc into the mix as he and Sev discover a love that defies the stars. Yet, there is a catch...Sev has been tasked with ending his life.

Together, they uncover the location of The Spear and end up in a race against time with the survival of the whole entire Universe left hanging in the balance in a battle between good verses evil.

Has Sev finally bitten off more than she can chew?"

Requirements: You must be at least 18 years of age due to adult content, coarse language, nudity, sexual content, suggestive dialogue, suggestive themes and violence. If you are under the age of 18 and wish to be a Beta Reader, I will need a consent form to be filled out and signed by a parent or guardian.

If you are interested in Beta Reading for Wicked, the first book in The Seven Deadly Sins series, please contact me through my contact website or here on goodreads.

http://www.asevendeadlysinsnovel.weeb...

Thank you! I hope you all have a smashing day!

Stay Wicked,
Jill

message 2: by Harris (new)

Harris Mills | 16 comments Brand new to beta reading, but I am intelligent, perceptive and my eyes always seem to find the typos and missing words in a sentence. If you would like to give me my first chance my email is harrismills@yahoo.com.
By the way, my reading interests are romance, fantasy and sci fi, so I would be to see if I coul help you out,
Harris

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you Harris! I will send you an e-mail.

Stay Wicked,
Jill