Euphoria (Duality, #2)
This topic is about Euphoria
@~'-,-- Duality Series --,-'~@ > Book Two: Euphoria

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Ann (new)

Lisa Ann (ketsybaby) | 61 comments Mod
Next On My List!!!

Stephanie Clifton | 27 comments I really enjoyed it and am hoping to nag Elle into writing another one!

Rosemary (huskymom) Loved this book :) I would also love to see another book in the future.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, and here's one from book 2, "“Good. Want a Ding Dong?”
My face instantly flamed red and my voice came out sounding strangled. “Excuse me?”
Malcolm used his chin to gesture towards the shelves. “Cupcake thingy?" If anyone can turn a cupcake into inuendo, it's EC!

Rosemary (huskymom) Haha, I loved Jasmine's "Agent Double-oh-Ding-Dong on the case, people"

Poor Kootch :)

message 6: by Rob (new) - added it

Rob George | 8 comments **WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Hey I have a general question for anyone who thinks they might know what the answer is. Do you think that Malcom's ability is the one that cancels out others, or is it really whenever Malcom and Rae are together.

Also, do you think Malcom's dad is that guy on the train and possibly has been keeping him hidden/safe all this time?

message 7: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 04:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sarah (rileysma08) | 17 comments Rob wrote: "**WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Hey I have a general question for anyone who thinks they might know what the answer is. Do you think that Malcom's ability is the one that cancels out others, or is i..."

No, I really think that their powers together act as a neutralizer, since they really are just polar opposites. I really had to think about the guy on the train for a minute before answering. While it would be a heart-warming idea, I think the guy on the train was just an Influencer looking out for other Influencers, his own kind.

Sarah (rileysma08) | 17 comments This book was amazing. Her way with words stuns me. I would love to meet up with Malcom and Rae when the action starts again. I wonder what kind of "super power" their kids would have! Would the child be normal, the result of two extremes, a happy compromise? Or would the child be able to control a person's EVERY emotion??

Rosemary (huskymom) Sarah wrote: "This book was amazing. Her way with words stuns me. I would love to meet up with Malcom and Rae when the action starts again. I wonder what kind of "super power" their kids would have! Would the ch..."

Interesting concept - imagine that :) I could do with a superpower like that a times.

Hockey Mama Spoiler

More??? Oh come on! They got to the safe house, they are in love... Now what? Lol.
What happens to:
Greater Good?
Cobra?Helen?Mr Livingston?
The other influencers?
Who are the Butts really? Lmao

Hockey Mama The Constipator! Lol

message 12: by Elle (new) - added it

Elle Casey (ElleCasey) | 61 comments Mod
You guys crack me UP!!!

Hockey Mama Is there another book coming?

message 14: by Elle (new) - added it

Not at this time.

Kimberlin Rylander sanders | 2 comments Ok we need another book too many unanswered questions. Please we need another one :<)

Kimmie | 18 comments Mod
I'm ready for another book too! Come on Elle. You can't be finished when you characters named Butts. Please❤❤❤

message 17: by Elle (new) - added it

:)

Kimmie | 18 comments Mod
You know you want to write it!

Chris (TaTMaN) | 17 comments Does anyone else feel like superman?? "Superman with jizz in your pants!!" What the...Where the... How the... Only you Elle!! I almost wizzzed on my self!

Korie Cox (miz_cox) | 5 comments The superman line had me in TEARS!!!

message 21: by Elle (new) - added it

:) I wasn't sure about that one, actually. Glad it was cool with you guys. ha ha