TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space) discussion

Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary > 50th Anniversary: *SPOILERS* Photos

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Isabella  | 521 comments Mod
Post them here, real and fictional, although please state which they are !

message 2: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (last edited Jun 05, 2013 09:32AM) (new)

Matt and David with the Scripts (happy chappy's :D)

message 3: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (last edited Jun 05, 2013 09:35AM) (new)

More Script Pics

message 4: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (last edited Jun 05, 2013 09:37AM) (new)

Jenna-Louise Coleman On Scene

message 5: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (last edited Jun 05, 2013 09:38AM) (new)

Quick Breather

SPOILERS FROM NOW ON !!

vvvvvv

message 6: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

WOAH David and Matt filming together by the TARDIS -- THEY TALK TOGETHER IN THE EPISODE :O !!!

message 7: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

OH MY GODS THIS IS AMAZING !

message 8: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

OMGOMGOMG

message 9: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (last edited Jun 07, 2013 02:30PM) (new)

Haha XD

message 10: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

message 11: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (last edited Jul 23, 2013 07:30AM) (new)

Daleks Return for the 50th ... is this showing the Time War??

photo doctorwhotimewar.jpg

message 12: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (last edited Jul 23, 2013 07:32AM) (new)

photo doctorwhotimewar.jpg

message 13: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) OF COURSE THE DALEKS RETURN FOR FOR THE 50th!!!

message 14: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Not just the Daleks will be returning ... ;)

The new pic is from the 50th.

message 15: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) :o *gasp*

message 16: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

;) Spoilers