I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;) discussion

MOVIES & TV SHOWS! > Doctor Who

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabella (new)

Isabella It started in 1963 this amazing show began 11 regenerations ago and is just going from strength to strength ... I love the 11th incarnation, who is your fave Doctor and other random discussion topics ... say like - 50TH ANNIVERSARY :O

message 2: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN, MINION! (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 731 comments Mod
YES OMG
I LOVE THIS SHOW OKAY.
I'M LISTENING TO SOUNDTRACK MUSIC FROM IT RIGHT NOW.

message 3: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Really? Then you'll love my Doctor Who group then :P

It has 50th Anniversary talk, latest real life gadgets, chat with Donna, Cap Jack, and everyone gets their own character - I'm Jack ;)

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

I love the music, Doomsday still fills me with emotion and if I watch Doctor Who complilations to a full orchestra I get real soppy, or rather I did on the last one of Amy and Rory

message 4: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN, MINION! (new)

Yes, I will join your group :) (How could I not?)

And glad to see someone else loves the music too!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

CHARLIE??? IS THAT YOU??????

message 6: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN, MINION! (new)

YES, YES IT IS.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I MISSED YOU!!!!!

message 8: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, BOW DOWN, MINION! (new)

I MISSED YOU TOO !!!!!!!

message 9: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 6 comments Doctor whooooooooooo!

♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ (Krystle)  (kookiekrysp88) I just started watching, and I love it! :)

message 11: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 6 comments it amazing huh well duh you love it but it yeah what doctor you on

♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ (Krystle)  (kookiekrysp88) The tenth. I just finished the episode with the Weeping Angels.

message 13: by JamieNichole003 (last edited Dec 11, 2013 12:15PM) (new)

JamieNichole003 (pandoraspeaks) SO.. HI. Anyone hear about that new Planet people found that looks like Gallifrey???!?!? Well GUESS WHAT there is a petition to name it Gallifrey!!! And or those of you who dont know that is the Doctors home planet. PLEASE PLEASE WHOVIANS LET US BAND TOGETHER AND SIGN THIS!!!!!!!!!
Here is the link:
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions...

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Yes! Last time I was there it only needed 12000 more!

message 15: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) So anyone know if the petition is full yet????? It better be!

message 16: by JamieNichole003 (new)

JamieNichole003 (pandoraspeaks) The petition has hit over 130,000 signatures and it's still going, needing another 14,000 signatures. I have spent the last month posting the link EVERYWHERE, and It would be awesome if anyone else would do it to.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 676 comments Ok...I used to watch you guys talk and think you were freaking insane. But here I am, crying about the Tenth Doctor...

I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;)

unread topics | mark unread