Non Profits Literary Program discussion

Wee Care Community Outreach-NEW BOOK DRIVE

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (last edited Jun 07, 2013 10:55AM) (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 53 comments Hello Dawn,
I will see about sending 5 copies of my second book for the drive, and a few copies (not sure how many, at the moment) of a short story I wrote with my sister. I will have them sent directly from the factory.

I won't be able to send signed copies at this time, because I am on the road and don't have copies of the book(s) with me. :-(

Thanks so much for this report - what an accomplishment! Thanks for the good work you do!

<3
Blinding Justice by Kristi Cramer The Musician & the Alien by Kristi Cramer

message 2: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 53 comments 5 copies of Blinding Justice were shipped yesterday! I forgot to send the other one. Will do that soon.

message 3: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 53 comments I'm showing by tracking that UPS left the books on your front porch on Friday the 14th. Did you get them?

message 4: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 53 comments Sorry to hear that. Sucks.
Glad they made it. (Hope you get a chance to enjoy one before you turn them over.)
I finally have some copies on the truck with me. I will try to steal a few moments to sign one and send it for auction. :-)

message 5: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 53 comments Dawn wrote: "The new book drive is still under way. We are in desperate need of books for all of our programs as well as books for fundraising-silent basket auctions, etc. We need adult and childrens books...."

I have a signed copy of Blinding Justice ready to go in the mail. Just need to find a mailbox out here on the road.

I know you've had a lot on your plate, so here's a helpful reminder. I haven't seen a receipt for the 5 copies of Blinding Justice I shipped to you last month. Could you email it to info@kristicramerbooks.com?
Thanks!

message 6: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 53 comments I better check my spam folder. Thanks for resending, again.

message 7: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Alegrete (anthony_alegrete) | 4 comments Dawn,
I would like to send you guys a couple of books for your drive. Can you private message me the details? Thank you so much.

Rabbit in the Jungle

Thank you,
Anthony Alegrete
www.AnthonyAlegrete.com

message 8: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Alegrete (anthony_alegrete) | 4 comments Found it!!

Hello Everyone, I am going to be donating 2 books to this donation. I have recently written a memoir that I think people will enjoy. It is called Rabbit in the Jungle

I hope you all add it to your To-read list and enjoy it.

message 9: by Anne (new)

Anne Emerick (anne_emerick) | 2 comments Dawn wrote: "Hello everyone! I seem to be having problems with either goodreads not liking he fact that I receive book donations OR a hacker is not happy because I was posting book reviews because once again du..."

Hi Dawn,

I was wondering if you would like brand-new copies of:
Poster Girl Poster Girl (Friends Along the Way Series) by Anne Emerick . It's a chapter book that is targeted at ages 7 - 12, which would probably appeal slightly more to girls than boys. I self-published Poster Girl way back before Kindle and Createspace options and did an overly large, ambitious print run. Hence I have donated entire boxes (216 copies) to other non-profits such as Cheerful Givers, but I wasn't sure whether Wee Care Community Outreach had need for that many copies of a single book. I am perfectly fine simply donating a few autographed copies as well.

In a slightly-related question, do you need used popular fiction books for adults for your program of providing books to people in the hospital? Or do you only want new (or like-new) books?

Ask and it shall be given

Anne

message 10: by Anne (new)

Anne Emerick (anne_emerick) | 2 comments Okay, and just checking, this:

Wee Care Community Outreach
C/O Dawn Lowery
3985 Shelton Drive
Resaca, Georgia 30735

federal tax exempt number 20-5077011

is the current info?

Anne