Pamela Clare ~ Fan Group discussion

This & That > Ranting and Raving!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 817 comments Mod
Feel free to rant or rave here!

message 2: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 1381 comments Mod
Oh, lordy. After the week I had last week, it would take me days to explain it all.

message 3: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new)

Yay! Our first Rant! lol JK!

message 4: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

Okay, here goes:

Last week the back-light on my laptop died and it's out of warranty. My oven hasn't worked right for months, so we've been BBQing all the meat we'd normally bake, but my BBQ died last week, too. Saturday night I discovered that my car had been vandalized when someone tore off and out the taillight, and also drove a nail into my tire.

I feel like the Fates are conspiring against me and any good karma I had coming my way got detoured.

message 5: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new)

Wow, Dhes! You are due for some really good luck!

message 6: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (last edited Jun 05, 2013 08:22AM) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Wow, Dhes! You are due for some really good luck!"

From your mouth to karma's ear...

message 7: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 121 comments Dhestiny, hoping things become less stressful for you soon.

I have a story to tell about some people I work with, but I'm not sure I should tell it in a public forum. Suffice to say, I was disgusted by how petty and vindictive some of their behaviour was and their inability to see how their actions affect others. What they did was a personal, underhanded attack on me. Others became aware and were deeply offended and disgusted by what they did. They took action as well, to make sure that those people knew we knew exactly what they had done. I was just stunned and sickened by what they did--not for myself so much since I'm used this treatment from them--but by how what they did also impacted others I consider my friends. I was more upset for them than myself.

message 8: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new)

Do you feel like you're in middle school again, Giulia? So much drama! lol. Unfortunately, people will be mean but we don't have to be.

message 9: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 121 comments I did indeed. It was so immature and petty. Blatant bullying from adults. I'm just glad all of those people are gone next year. I got better things to do with my time than dealing with their drama.

message 10: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new)

Glad to hear they will be gone! You are right. You don't need the drama. Get your drama from books!

message 11: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 121 comments Far more enjoyable!

message 12: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new)

I'm sorry, Jewels! I didn't see your post here.

I hope the trouble makers in the past! If people used half as much energy doing nice things and half less causing trouble, the world would be an amazing place!