David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Water & Storm Country (The Country Saga, #3)
This topic is about Water & Storm Country
Archive's > June 2013 BOTM- Water & Storm Country

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
BOTM discussion, I won't peek so if you hate it feel free to say so!

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Long (mplong) I'm really enjoying it... I'm about half way through.

But if I have to read about his mother falling over the railing one more time I'm going to go nuts

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
Michael wrote: "I'm really enjoying it... I'm about half way through.

But if I have to read about his mother falling over the railing one more time I'm going to go nuts"

There is a reason behind it all. Just keep reading! :)

Jenelle | 23 comments Just bought it for my Nook! Can't wait to get started! Also noted that I APPARENTLY need to read the Dwellers series before the final book comes out in September...
I have purchased them all...but all my group reads keep slowing me down :(
Anyways! Off to read Water and Storm Country. :)

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Long (mplong) I finished it... well worth the read and as good as the previous Estes books...he never lets me down :)

Jenelle | 23 comments I'm finished as well. My favorite installment in the series so far. I love the dynamic between the two different narrators. I thought it was interesting and kept the story moving.

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
I know! I love how seamlessly David switches back and forth between POV's. My favorite part is when beloved old favorites appear. I get so dang giddy!

I want to see where David's mind takes us next when he finishes up both series in The Earth Dwellers. Adele! Tristan! Siena! Skye! All my favorites together (I hope)! ;-D

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 4443 comments I'm glad everyone seems to have enjoyed the book as much as I did! :)

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Earth Dwellers (other topics)