themed role play discussion

2300 rp > Kaleena's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

leena was getting ready blushing hard she never thought this could be possible

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren waited for Leena to open the door and while she was finding for her key, he whistled as she took in her outfit. It was sexy and feminine, "You look very edible right now, Leena. I could eat you right now."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She chuckled and finally pulls the key out opening the door "but you wont eat me right she asked waiting for him to step in

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe later," he said in a low tone as he pushed her inside. He walked close to her, easily pinning her body against the door. "I have something to show to you," he whispered as he tugged her closer.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She wrapped her hand around his neck smiling"you said it was in my office right " she asked looking in his eye.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, "I was about to give it to you the next day in your office but I can't wait," he leaned back as he got out a small box from his suit.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"what is it " she asked *smiling happily* in a soft voice looking at the box then to him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Will you give me the honor..." Trailing off as he looked at the box with a nervous glance. He was about to continue when he saw one of the straps of her heel was undone so he knelt in front of her to get it done.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

she was nervous and happily smiling nervous as this was their first date.

((awww... poor Leena :( ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren saw how he must have looked like he was proposing to her in marriage so he quickly stood up and said, "Will you give me the honor of wearing this?" He asked as he opened the velvet box to reveal a necklace.

description

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((pretty!!))

she took a deep breath smiling and nods turning around pulling her hair to one side.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((:]))

He smiled at her as he put on the necklace his fingers lingering on her throat as he slid the necklace to her neck. "I bought this for you because you're a key to everything I hold dear and I think you're an angel." He breathed in her scent that was pure her as he stepped forward.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"aww thats so sweet " she said in a soft whisper she at the touch she closed her eyes and was touched by the gift and his word so had tears of joy in her eyes.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"aww thats so sweet " she said in a soft whisper she at the touch she closed her eyes and was touched by the gift and his word so had tears of joy in her eyes.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm glad you like it," he whispered as he took a step back.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned around so that she could see him she was happily smiling.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((^^))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He took her hand and led her to the middle to the room. "I promised dancing lessons, didn't I?" He asked as he pulled her closer.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Best of luck with that" she teased looking in his eyes as he pulled her close

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled as he put her hands around his neck before putting his around her small waist. "We don't have to dance really, we can sway like this." He hummed a few notes of River Flows in Me under his breathe as he swayed them side to side.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled happily,playing with his soft hair as they kinda danced "you can sing" she said softly as she liked that song and his voice.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head, "I can hum and that's the difference between them." He smiled down at her and he tightened his arms around her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"But if you can hum you can sing i know there a difference" she asked as smiled shyly when tightened his arms around her

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed a little before moving in a square, taking her with him as he did a kind of waltz around the room.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She tried to follow him exactly as he was doing but couldn't so gave up and just looked in his eyes as they danced

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let me lead, Leena," he whispered in her ear as he left her eyes upon him.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Her eyes where shinning with joy and love and she nods slightly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He felt her body melt into his as he danced them around the room. He forgot the room he was in and all he could think about was Her.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at him as she played with a lock of his hair as they dance.As she was lost in the dept his eyes

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped as saw her smiling at him. "What?" He asked as he felt his hair being tugged from its neat position.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing just you did make me dance without tripping " she said and stopped playing with his hair not looking in his eyes anymore.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He saw the change in her and his smile vanished as he asked, "Hey what's the matter?" He turned his head so that he could see her eyes. "Tell me," he whispered as he gently caressed her cheek.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 30, 2013 01:44AM) (new)

She was too happy to express so she hugged him and buried her face in his neck as a tear of joy ran down her cheek "I I am just so glad to have you right now"she said against his neck

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He hugged her back and breathed in a little easier at what she said. "Me too," He whispered against her hair, making her scent her. He smiled, "I thought something's wrong, Leena. Don't you scare me like that ever again."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods "I am sorry I promise wont" she said softly holding on to him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded and thought of how late it was. "Leena, I think I better go." He gently pulled back to see her reaction.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"no please don't go we wont be seeing each other for a long time because of the mission thing we will be sleeping for 2 years " she requests looking in his eyes

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked down, "I better say goodbye to Her before we go then." He stepped back because if he didn't he wouldn't go home.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She stood there watching him"you going right " she asked in a low voice

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded even though he was thinking against it. "I better go. I had a great night, Leena." He went to her and kissed her on the cheek.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"you wont stop even if I make a puppy face " she asked like a 5 year old girl

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry :[))

Wren smiled sadly to her, "I'm sorry but she can't wait." He turned the knob on her door as he looked at her.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((its ok :D))

She watched him hugging herself she wanted him to stay but she cant force him so din say anything.But her eyes spoke for her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He couldn't do it. He closed the door and went back to her, pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "Why don't we go to bed? I'm sleepy and I don't want to go."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled happily and nods "thank you " she said looking up at him with love in her eyes.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He let her lead the way to her bedroom but in reality his heart was saying that if he could stay here forever he would.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and followed him as she switched the lights of the living room on their way.
Her bed was really large as she liked to sleep with her soft toys around her.
When they went in she removed the toys placing them on the couch in her room.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Zander u thr ?:) ))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled at her stuff toys, it was so like her to put in some cute things around her. He looked at the remaining teddy bear on the bed and he picked it up gently so that he could see the its black button eyes, "Who's this supposed to be?"

« previous 1 3