Sara Humphreys Group discussion

Undone (The Amoveo Legend, #4)
This topic is about Undone
Future Amoveo Heros

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Sara Humphreys (authorsara) | 60 comments Mod
So, is there a character in the Amoveo Legend series that you'd like to know more about? A hero who needs his own story?

Joann | 19 comments Oh yeah I wouldn't mind reading a book on Dominic (hope I spelled that right). The one who guards the Prince. Im sure there are a few more but drawing a blank.....oh and the doctors daughter, the one who tried to help out Marianna (hope I spelled that one right also) LOL :)

Dominic will get his story in UNCLAIMED and Savannah....well I can't say much about her...yet ;)

Joann | 19 comments Eeeeehhhhh....that's awesome really excited about Unclaimed can't wait to get my hands on it :)

Me too. LOL

message 6: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen | 1 comments Would like to know more about what happened to Stephen. I was relieved to get a hint in Undone that he was found.

Joann | 19 comments Im right there with you Karen. I so need his book like yesterday. I also wouldn't mind another short story maybe on the Prince and his mate on how they meet and all. I dont think there is any others that has been mention at least that I can remember.

Steven really has become a fan favorite and I love it. I'll let you in on a little secret, in the first draft of UNLEASHED...Steven was the bad guy. BUT I realized that I liked him way too much and he had to be a future hero. That being said, Steven will get his book but I must warn you that the poor man gets put through the ringer in UNCLAIMED.

Salinda and Richard (the Amoveo royal couple) are three hundred years old, so I'd have to make it a historical PNR and to be honest writing a historical scares me. LOL

Judy | 7 comments What will happen to Daniela? She was temporarily bound to her human form in Undone. Wonder what happens when a Purist falls in love with a non-Amoveo? I'm just cruel, don't ya' know... Could you get readers to like Daniela after she seen as siding with the Purists?

message 10: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

You'll see Daniela again in UNCLAIMED :)

Joann | 19 comments That's a very good question Judy! :)

message 12: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

You'll have to see for yourself in UNCLAIMED. LOL. I can't say too much because I don't want any spoilers. That book is Dominic and Tatiana's story but you'll several familiar faces in there. There will be an Amoveo Legend novella, UNBOUND, in 2014 but I can't tell you who's story it is yet :) Steven's book will be along down the road....

Joann | 19 comments Oh that's awesome YAY!! And quick question is Tatiana Layla's sister? That name sounds very familar

message 14: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yes. Tatiana is Raife's twin sister and they are Layla's adopted siblings.

message 15: by Judy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Judy | 7 comments Good to hear that Steven gets a story!

message 16: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Fowler | 4 comments Is Courtney, Steven's mate? If she is that will make for a heartbreaking story.

message 17: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Courtney and Steven are in Unclaimed.....omg....I'm dying to tell you more but I can't. Lol

message 18: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Fowler | 4 comments Sara just RAFOed me. LOL

message 19: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Fowler | 4 comments A little off topic but will any Amoveo make an appearance in the Dead and the City books or in Asmodeus?

message 20: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yes.Actually, I'm writing Vampire Trouble now which is Maya abd Shane's story. Boris and Lillian from Undenied are in it :)

message 21: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Fowler | 4 comments Cool, very cool.

message 22: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thanks, Joshua. Ideally I'd love for all of my books to be connected in some way. I have a contemporary romance series coming out and I'm going to find a way to slip one of my pnr characters in there. No one will know that individual is paranormal except for my pnr readers :)

Joann | 19 comments That is very cool...Maya and Shane :) already looking forward to meeting them and reading the Dead and The City new series and the romance series. :)

message 24: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joann wrote: "That is very cool...Maya and Shane :) already looking forward to meeting them and reading the Dead and The City new series and the romance series. :)"
Thanks, Joann. You'll meet Maya and Shane in Tall, Dark, and Vampire which is Olivia and Doug's story. Can't wait to hear what you think!

Joshua (jlfwriter) | 4 comments Also, maybe the contemporary romance series will bring you more fans that might try your paranormal romance novels. I can't wait to see who you might put in the book. I mean they can take place in the same world, seeing that there is a whole world of humans that don't now the paranormal exists. Cannot wait!

Shauni | 4 comments um well.. maybe I have one.. Oh yeah I remember.. .STEVEN... You know I am waiting oh so patiently *snort* for his book

Joann | 19 comments ME TOO!!!!

Shauni | 4 comments Joann wrote: "ME TOO!!!!"
Joann let's start a chant..

STEVEN... STEVEN... STEVEN... *grins and waves at Sara*

message 29: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joshua Fowler wrote: "Also, maybe the contemporary romance series will bring you more fans that might try your paranormal romance novels. I can't wait to see who you might put in the book. I mean they can take place i..."

I sure hope so, Joshua! I'll sneak one of my shifters or vamps in there quietly.

message 30: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shauni wrote: "um well.. maybe I have one.. Oh yeah I remember.. .STEVEN... You know I am waiting oh so patiently *snort* for his book"

His book will come...eventually. LOL But I promise he'll get his HEA.

message 31: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joann wrote: "ME TOO!!!!"

Steven has gotten lots of fans. LOL

message 32: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shauni wrote: "Joann wrote: "ME TOO!!!!"
Joann let's start a chant..

STEVEN... STEVEN... STEVEN... *grins and waves at Sara*"

Love it! xx

Christina | 2 comments Oh my goodness!! It is killing me to find out what happens to Steven. It honestly tears my heart out like I am directly involved in their story. Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!

Joann | 19 comments Still haven't gotten to Dominic and Tatiana book but it is the next book I'm going to be reading. And my sister told me she can't wait for Steven's book. She was freaking out on how you ended there book lol. CAN'T WAIT!!! LOVE YOUR SERIES Sara!!! 8-)

message 35: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christina wrote: "Oh my goodness!! It is killing me to find out what happens to Steven. It honestly tears my heart out like I am directly involved in their story. Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!"
Thanks so much, Christina! You'll find out more about what happens with Steven in UNCLAIMED but he doesn't get his HEA yet....but I promise he will xx

message 36: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joann wrote: "Still haven't gotten to Dominic and Tatiana book but it is the next book I'm going to be reading. And my sister told me she can't wait for Steven's book. She was freaking out on how you ended there..."

Hi Joann! Please tell you sister how happy I am that she's enjoying the series :) I promise that Steven will get that all important HEA! xxx

Christina | 2 comments Sara wrote: "Christina wrote: "Oh my goodness!! It is killing me to find out what happens to Steven. It honestly tears my heart out like I am directly involved in their story. Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!"
Thanks so..."

I already read UNCLAIMED. My feels need a break after that one.

Joann | 19 comments Are you doing anymore Amoevo books after Steven?? Just curious :0)

message 39: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christina wrote: "Sara wrote: "Christina wrote: "Oh my goodness!! It is killing me to find out what happens to Steven. It honestly tears my heart out like I am directly involved in their story. Absolutely BRILLIANT!..."

Oh....sorry. I know I put the poor guy through the ringer but it will make his HEA that much sweeter.

message 40: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joann wrote: "Are you doing anymore Amoevo books after Steven?? Just curious :0)"

Hi Joann--The next Amoveo story is a novella called UNBOUND--that's Zachary's story. Steven's will be after that and then at least one more.

Joann | 19 comments Sara wrote: "Joann wrote: "Are you doing anymore Amoevo books after Steven?? Just curious :0)"

Hi Joann--The next Amoveo story is a novella called UNBOUND--that's Zachary's story. Steven's will be after that a..."

Ok Thanks Sara.........lol drawing a blank on who Zachary is though, still looking forward to it.

message 42: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hi Joann- Zachary was introduced in UNCLAIMED. He's a guardian.

Joann | 19 comments Sara wrote: "Hi Joann- Zachary was introduced in UNCLAIMED. He's a guardian."

Ooooooo....that's why I don't know him. Getting closer to that book :0)

message 44: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Harris | 2 comments Sara wrote: "Joann wrote: "Are you doing anymore Amoevo books after Steven?? Just curious :0)"

Hi Joann--The next Amoveo story is a novella called UNBOUND--that's Zachary's story. Steven's will be after that a..."

How long after unbound is released do you think the next one will be out? I'm dying for Stevens story if unbound comes out December 2014 I'm hoping it's not another year.

Joann | 19 comments Oh man December is when the next book comes out :( .....but its worth the wait :)

message 46: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Harris | 2 comments That's what's the website says. And although the books are worth the wait it doesn't keep me from wishing authors were indeed magic and could just poof each book out one after the other. :)

message 47: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joann wrote: "Oh man December is when the next book comes out :( .....but its worth the wait :)"

I'm so glad you feel that way :) Zachary's novella --UNBOUND--will be out Dec. 1st

In the meantime, my vampires in NYC have another book coming> VAMPIRE TROUBLE will be released July 1st.

message 48: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Courtney wrote: "That's what's the website says. And although the books are worth the wait it doesn't keep me from wishing authors were indeed magic and could just poof each book out one after the other. :)"
Believe me! I wish I was magic. :) I'm working on the 3rd Dead in the City book now...VAMPIRES NEVER CRY WOLF

And I am writing a proposal for two more AMOVEO LEGEND novels!

message 49: by Judy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Judy | 7 comments Two more Amoveo? Awesome!

Shauni | 4 comments YAY!! Two More Books *Doing a Happy Dance*

Wait.. you aren't magic? Well that shoots that down.. *grins*

« previous 1