The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) The Edge of Never discussion

LOVED THIS BOOK

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arlene Mcintosh OMG what can I say about this book - I loved it. I fell in love with Andrew and Camryn. I love when authors can really write about characters and you just feel so in tune with them and how they are feeling - Andrew made me feel like I could do anything and my god did I want him in my bed and I love the fact that it was one book and not a trilogy or a series because to be honest I am getting a bit sick of having to read 3 to 5 books to get to the end. The sex was hot - the leading up to the sex was hot and I cried when he was in the hospital. J.A Rednerski did an amazing job writing this book and captured the characters so well.

"I will do anything for you, Camryn Bennett. I don’t care what it is, I don’t care…anything you ever ask me to do and I would do it. No exceptions".

Serena Platania Arlene wrote: "OMG what can I say about this book - I loved it. I fell in love with Andrew and Camryn. I love when authors can really write about characters and you just feel so in tune with them and how they a..."

It's one of my favorite book ever
I can't' wait for the second one.

message 3: by J (last edited Jun 16, 2013 09:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

J I think you'll see through multiple threads on Goodreads that "The Edge of Never" is the one of the most adored books of all time by a vast amount of readers. I am one them.

I was just thinking of it today when Amazon notified me that The Civil Wars would be having a new album this summer. The Civil Wars had broken up but based on the one song they have released (you can hear it at several websites) from the new album I suspect everything still isn't lovey dovey. I am so hoping for a TEON movie and it wouldn't be complete without a "The Civil Wars" soundtrack.

Like a lot of people I am waiting with trepidation for "The Edge of Always." I do trust J A Redmerski, but I would be so heartbroken if this second book doesn't add to Andrew and Camryn's story, not just be an attempt to capitalize on TEON's popularity.

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn So is this a cliff hanger book, or can I read it without needing the next book right away? (The Edge of Always).

Arlene Mcintosh No I don't think it was a cliffhanger at all. I was not left upset over the book. It's a great love story and funny.

Denise Not a cliff hanger. But The Edge of Always continues the story.

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Thanks for the info. I just downloaded on my Kindle. I'm just getting tired of books that just "end" and then you have to wait to buy the next book to see what happens! I can deal with a continuation, but not just a full out cliff hanger!

Arlene Mcintosh I know how you feel. I was getting a little upset by the amount of books now that are 3 or 4 books. Sometimes I just want 1 book and end it.

message 9: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J The Edge of Never was not a cliffhanger. The story ended, Andrew was healthy and Camryn was pg. Don't know what will happen in "The Edge of Always," but rumor has it she might lose the baby and they take another trip to help their grief. But whatever happens doesn't affect The Edge of Never (one of the greatest books of all time!)

message 10: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori owen One of the best books out there!!
Xx

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

This book, is such an awesome story!! I loved Andrew and Camyrn together!! The bond they formed while on the road is simply amazing. It makes me want to jump on a bus and hope I have the chance to meet someone!!

A great story. Can't wait for for the 2nd book to come out in November

Hello One of my favorites! Made me cry so hard. It also made me think about that thing that you'll learn more when you go backpacking around the world blahblah.
I loved this book!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh really? I wasn't aware, I'll have to check, can't remember which app I purchased the book from. It is works ill post

Hello loved it cried so much

Daphney i cried reading this book. i MEAN REALLY! I'm excited for Edge of Always!!:))

message 16: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J A new chapter? I have a Kindle. Has anyone downloaded it yet?

Daphney Judy wrote: "A new chapter? I have a Kindle. Has anyone downloaded it yet?"

new chapter teaser to edge of always ??

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I wasn't able to update it in iTunes

message 19: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J 229pisces:

Are we talking Edge of Never or Edge of Always. If Edge of Always I'll wait for book, if Edge of Never I want it NOW!!!

Daphney OMG a new chapter of edge of never i cant wait !;))) update pls:)

message 21: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J I'm beginning to think, because of this thread, they could sell Chapter 41 as a separate book (not that I'm suggesting that at all). I just can't believe that there might be any changes to a book as popular and beloved as "The Edge of Never."

message 22: by J (last edited Jul 16, 2013 06:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

J Okay -- From what Amazon says on their website,the new PAPERBACK of "The Edge of Never," released July 2, 2013, contains a new chapter with Andrew's POV of a critical scene (no mention what the scene is). I just checked my Kindle edition, which I bought a few months ago, and there is no Chapter 41. Amazon doesn't say if the new chapter is or will be on Kindle. It only states it's in the new PAPERBACK edition.

It does seem grossly unfair that those of us that have an older copy of "The Edge of Never" don't have the new Andrew POV, just those with the new book. Are we supposed to buy the new edition just to get that chapter?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

That stinks, but I'm sure eventually it will be included on all ebooks

message 24: by Lynn (new)

Lynn I purchase the kindle version on July 3rd and I don't have the 41st chapter... too bad :(

Erika Lynn wrote: "I purchase the kindle version on July 3rd and I don't have the 41st chapter... too bad :("

If you go to manage my devices in your Amazon account, you can select automatic book update update and Amazon will automatically update the ebook for you.

Erika Has anyone come across chapter 41? I see information about it but haven't come across it online anywhere. I even checked for updates in my kindle account. Amazon doesn't have an update for the book. I really want to read it.

message 27: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J Let me know if this works. I have automatic update and my Kindle TEON has not been upated.

Kamila Arlene wrote: "OMG what can I say about this book - I loved it. I fell in love with Andrew and Camryn. I love when authors can really write about characters and you just feel so in tune with them and how they a..."

I swear I feel the same way! I could not get over how great this book was, because exactly what you said that trilogies/series get drawn out. This was hot and to the point. I was wondering if (anyone) else has read similar books and would recommend some to me....I need a fix :)

visit my tumblr
http://iflifewasaromancenovel.tumblr.com

message 29: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Erika wrote: "Lynn wrote: "I purchase the kindle version on July 3rd and I don't have the 41st chapter... too bad :("

If you go to manage my devices in your Amazon account, you can select automatic book updat..."

Thanks, I will try that!

Rebecca This book had right from the start didn't want to put it down or for it to end I loved it, it was fun, loving, sad and epic and down right beautiful.

Catherine Thorpe Arlene wrote: "I know how you feel. I was getting a little upset by the amount of books now that are 3 or 4 books. Sometimes I just want 1 book and end it."

You're so right with that. I'm loosing track of books I have to wait for.
This can be definately a standalone book

Kathy This was one of my favorite books by far. The story was unique. The book is well written and the characters well developed. You will love the journey that Andrew and Camryn take you on. Everyone needs an "Andrew" in their life. To show us how to appreciate life and take chances, with the support of an "Andrew" at your side. Kudos to J A Redmerski, great job!

Stormy This is one of my favorite books of all time! I just loved Andrew and Camryn's story! And I can NOT wait until November (:

Jenny THIS WAS THE BEST READ OF THE YEAR
OMG I LOVED ANDREW AND CAMRYN SO MUCHH