Kenyons Minions discussion

Inferno (Chronicles of Nick, #4)
This topic is about Inferno
Chronicles of Nick > Inferno (CoN #4)

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah | 4 comments Has any one read the newest book inferno? Oh my go! What about that ending!?

Ally | 325 comments The best cliffhanger, although its going to be so hard to wait for the next book! I cannot wait to read it lol ;)

message 3: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments lol I had to read the ending several times to make sure I was reading it right and I didnt miss anything....and then I thought to myself "Why Author Goddess!? Why would you leave it like this!? This girl needs closure. These cliffhangers are gonna be the death of me" lol

Overall though, what did you guys think of the book!? The new information we discovered!? How do you feel about the New Characters!? Do you still feel the same about the Old Characters!?

Ally | 325 comments I think I'm gonna have to read them all again to remember, I've been re reading the DH books and my memory of the CON universe is patchy at best.
I know that so far the CON universe is not pulling me in as much as DH does, but then it's a different style of writing.
I'm still unsure about Nekoda, not sure but I'm just not warming to her although I did hate to see both her and Nick upset when they broke up.
I really like Bryanna and I hope she does get her book :)
I love Bubba and Mark and I think they are so much fun.
Caleb is becoming my fav in the series, kinda feels like a younger brother figure, even though he is reeeealy old.
I'm enjoying the CON books but for me they are more filler to keep me going between the books of the main storyline.
Having said that I cannot wait for the next book, I am a big Ash fan so the and of inferno sat a bit funny with me but I'm still looking forward to it. Seems a bit fanfic like to me but as SK is doing it I'm sure it's going to be great.

message 5: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments So Carl on Sk's staff posted this on Facebook for us menyons.

Question of the day for those who've read Inferno. As you know, Nick is in an alternate universe in the beginning of Illusion (the epilogue in Inferno is the prologue for Illusion) where characters have radically different lives. These are some of the ones who are familiar who appear in the next book, what do you think they're like in Illusion? 

Sunshine Runningwolf
Selena Devereaux
Tabitha Devereaux
Kyrian

message 6: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Oh it goes without saying that the Dev sisters are going to be more timid and nerdy or something. Sunshine might actually be like a super "hot" girl type. No artistic ability, snarky, maybe mean girlish. And Kyrian like Ash is going to be shorter and likely with braces or something lol.

message 7: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments lol I have a feeling Sunshine would be mad anal and stuck up since she's so carefree and a bit ditzy.
Kyrian and Tabitha *sighs* yeah I agree. No more badass in leather pants

message 8: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments And the same with Selene since she's a lot like Sunshine. Not gonna be as flamboyant and free spirited

message 9: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments LOL soon as you said that about Selene, Shari, I instantly thought of Selene and Tabby turning into Amanda LOL. And just imagine Amanda going around being the naughty cheerleader type like Casey.

message 10: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments I was thinking that myself. I was like oh snap what they switched personalities with each other!!

message 11: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Oh my god, I'm sooo going to burst out laughing all day reading Illusion. Dammit I wished that one had been released this year and could have taken it for SK to sign. Cause that one is definitely going to be a thing of beauty. The most zaniest, craziest, Wonderlandish read I've come across yet.

message 12: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments Haha! I remember reading and scratching my head like he's gotta be dreamin, this aint real. I was mad and confused right along with Nick. Thinkin somebody was playin tricks on him.

message 13: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments *rubs hands together* Yep definitely excited for Illusion

message 14: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments No kidding. I was kind of confused at first as well. But soooo had to laugh when Ash was all shrimpy and nerdlike. Just wow.

message 15: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments lmao! I about died laughing at Ash. It was definitely a Noooooo moment but yes too funny. I mean if I was Nick I wouldnt be able to look at Ash the same again. Lol! Everytime he'd annoy him, he could just picture the alternate Ash and snicker

message 16: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments No kidding. Great way to put things into perspective for sure. Makes me wonder though how over the edge Ambrose is going to be in Illusion too. I mean he totally snapped in Inferno.

message 17: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments No lie! I was terrified. I think between the vision of what he'd do in the future (the one where he kills Caleb and sent all his demons after Tabitha, Amanda) and him snapping in Olympus, Ambrose is damn scary.

message 18: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments And he's got all these beings either tryna kill him or have him go to the dark side. It's not lookin good for the kid

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 1837 comments shame Nick doesn't know Grim is coming after him.. I can't believe sacrificed himself for then

message 20: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Oh no kidding. Ambrose is totally one bad mother****** for sure. O_O I was actually concerned for Artie of all characters.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 1837 comments I was sad when Tabitha got killed

message 22: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments You weren't the only one. I was like move Artie, RUN!!! He cray cray!!

message 23: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments Not without some parting words to Caleb. Tabby and Amanda still fought till the end!

message 24: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Yea, cause that is how the Devereaux sisters roll. Going down protecting everyone. But still, just wow in general.

Haha, love your cray cray commentary Shari. But for once I think at least her alternate reality self got a taste of what happens when the beast is no longer held in check. I mean so many times, she could have been taken out by Ash given all she did to him. But because Ash was depended on her, she got to be soooooooooo very lucky. Not til Ambrose for sure.

Ray (warrior of randomness) XP | 1837 comments poor Amanda and Tabitha :( I hate what happened to their children 0_0

message 26: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments lol he was though. He killed everyone on Olympus, the man was on a serial killin rampage.

message 27: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Oh I know. You know it's a sad day when you feel for the assholes of Olympus for sure.

message 28: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments lol I wouldn't of felt bad if it was a war but they didnt have a chance in hell up against Ambrose

message 29: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Exactly. Just picked them off like fleas. Jaw dropping and now we know who has the pimp hand around their world, big time.

message 30: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shari-amor | 5271 comments I bet known of them (I'm gonna include myself as well) ever thought that the annoying punk would grow up to be the deadliest, meanest dude alive. Its even more shocking because SK intended to kill him originally off in Val & Tabs book. Look at him now

message 31: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Definitely. But goes to show, don't pick on the little guy. He might just be gunning for ya sooner or later.

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 248 comments Dhfan4life wrote: "Definitely. But goes to show, don't pick on the little guy. He might just be gunning for ya sooner or later."

So True!

Slick | 451 comments Does anybody know who that Drummer David who tried out for the band is? XD XD XD

Slick | 451 comments Need more Tiyana in this series. She was great in this book. :)

Misty | 83 comments I don't want her to be dead :(

Slick | 451 comments Meh.. I think she will be back.
I think she is in between the worlds... Most likely she'll be the one who ends up with Urian..

Slick | 451 comments I really enjoyed her in Inferno! She was funny. Then she was cougarish haha. I hope she has more of a role in CON.