K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Actors/Actresses > Song Joong Ki

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Khawla (last edited Jun 05, 2013 02:55AM) (new)

Khawla | 29 comments Joong Ki oppa is so adorable and gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! His acting in a werewolf boy is soo freakin' awesome!! I love him!! He came here to promote a medical thingy, but sadly I couldn't go see him T_T

description

I can't >.<
currently watching: the innocent man (he's too adorable)

message 2: by Kierstin (new)

Kierstin Kennedy (krorykins) | 88 comments I just watched the first episode of The Innocent Man. :) I like it so far! o thought his acting in A Werewolf Boy was phenomenal! Before I even knew who he was I watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal and he became one of my favorite characters. So, I was very pleased to find out that he is in quite a few things. :)

message 3: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments He also used to be a cast member of Running Man :) He was my favorite character in SS too!

message 4: by Ivan (new)

Ivan | 32 comments i cried sooo much when watching "a werewolf boy"! one of my favorite movies!

message 5: by Kierstin (new)

Kierstin Kennedy (krorykins) | 88 comments That scene in A Werewolf Boy where they're in the forest and she tells him to go. :'( My poor heart.

message 6: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I love him <3 his acting is daebak

message 7: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments He just left for the army. We'll have to wait for him to come back :( He looks really cute with the short black hair though!

message 8: by Khawla (new)

Khawla | 29 comments May god be with him and keep him safe from any harms for the next two years.. Saranghae Joongki ❤

message 9: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments It would have been amazing if he was in the heirs :(

message 10: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments I'm sure he will come back even more impressive: )

message 11: by Maggie (last edited Nov 27, 2014 12:45PM) (new)

Maggie In Sungkyunkwan Scandal i must say that i looooooooooved him! I cried from laughter because he was so amazing and funny! His character is one of my favourite of all time characters!

message 12: by Kori (new)

Kori (korineko18) | 876 comments He was adorable in Sungkyunkwan Scandal!

Can't believe he'll be back in like five or six months >w<

message 13: by Joanne L (new)

Joanne L | 144 comments Really?! How many years has he been to military?

message 14: by Kori (new)

Kori (korineko18) | 876 comments He joined sometime in 2013, so he'll be out by May or so 2015.

message 15: by Joanne L (new)

Joanne L | 144 comments Oh wow, that's not THAT bad, I mean it's only 2 years... that's not too long...

message 16: by Kori (new)

Kori (korineko18) | 876 comments They all go in for only two years. :)
I'm glad he'll be out soon though!

message 17: by Erina (new)

Erina | 160 comments I'm watching a werewolf boy rn :)

message 18: by Erina (new)

Erina | 160 comments ㅠㅠ MY KOKORO / HEART. OMG THE FEELS DURING A WEREWOLF BOY JUST AJDHKLS

message 19: by Joanne L (new)

Joanne L | 144 comments His acting is so good in Sungkyungkwan Scandal

message 20: by Kori (new)

Kori (korineko18) | 876 comments He's coming back May! *^* And when he's back, I think he's confirmed a role in a drama already. So I'm waiting for that~

message 21: by Joanne L (new)

Joanne L | 144 comments Oh wow that's soon! Cool

message 22: by Pratiksha (new)

Pratiksha Kadam | 5 comments Yes, Kori. He will be starting in KBS drama with Song Hye Gyo. At moment, I can't remember that drama's name. Amazing fresh couple!

message 23: by Joanne L (new)

Joanne L | 144 comments Cool :D That's nice

message 24: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Samson (mel3800) | 9 comments He just finished his service in the military and I'm so happy OPPA is back after so many years! I fell in love with him in his acting in A Werewolf Boy❤️
That movie was the best movie I have seen in a long time.

message 25: by Joanne L (new)

Joanne L | 144 comments Ikr, he is back from military trainingXD

message 26: by Kori (new)

Kori (korineko18) | 876 comments It was his birthday on the 19th! <3 Happy 30th to Joong Ki~

message 27: by Joanne L (new)

Joanne L | 144 comments Oh wow, he already turned 30 wow!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1293 comments i wan a see werewolf boy but i cant find fukl subs!!!!

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 185 comments I'm so excited to see him acting again. I still do miss seeing his cute mug on Running Man but with more acting stuff, I hope he goes back as a guest again.

message 31: by Arwen (new)

Arwen | 608 comments My friend has a slightly unhealthy obsession with him.
says: she married to him, knows almost everything to know about him, stalked all his dramas and movies, planned out her life with him, talks about him 24/7. I'm not kidding I've tried changing the topic before and she gets angry 'I'm not appreciating how perfect he is'.

message 32: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 3 comments I still can't believe he's over 30. Such a babyface! Him in his DOTS uniform gives me life!

message 33: by Annette (new)

Annette mathews (annettesara) | 98 comments I have seen only one drama of his ,DOTS . His acting was awesome in it :) Looking forward for his new Drama with Kim Ji Won

message 34: by Sam (new)

Sam (phangirl) | 32 comments Everyone should really watch him in Werewolf Boy. Apparently the title makes some people shy away from it...but it is an amazing movie and he does a wonderful job in it.