1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > ❤Claire❤{Niall Horan}+⚜Aakanksha ♥ ❤

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hi !!! so what do you wanna do ?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments maybe like an incest love triangle type thing?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

incest then ??

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Ya so we can do like an older bro and young sis who has a bf who is the best friend of the brother then the bro and sis start falling for each other type thing, that make sense?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ya that does super col idea !!! can i be the girl please please ??????

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

??????????

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments SORRY!! Well could we do two rps so then in one you can be the girl then in the other I can be the girl?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

okies :)np :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name : alice
Looks http://smspk.kalpoint.com/modules/wal...

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments so I'll be both guys then on the other you'll be both guys?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

sure :) or we can make one more thread and try out one more theme ?? where i will be the guy ?? what about that ?

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments I kind of wanted to try my idea with me as girl but if we get bored with it then sure :) btw can u make the other thread pretty please?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

sure and sure we can do your idea :)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Name: Kyle (Brother)
Appearance: description

Name: Erik (Brother's BFF/Boyfriend)
Appearance: description

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

cute <3

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2013 02:49AM) (new)

Matt Lanter is hotter then the bf <3 *faints *

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Thats the point hehe :3 could u start pretty please?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

um ok

Alice was sitting in her room well dressed waiting for Erik to turn up for their prom

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Kyle walked down the hall way in a simple black suit and tie as he headed to his sister's room then heard a knock at the door "Hey Alice Erik's here." he said before heading down stairs since Erik was giving him a ride to the prom as well.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

alice blushed hard took a deep breath and came down with a shy smile on her face

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2013 03:17AM) (new)

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Erik smiled seeing her and made his way over to her "You look beautiful babe." he said and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

Kyle smiled lightly seeing his baby sister who he was falling for and slightly clenched his fist seeing Erik kiss her "Alright let go." he said as he headed to Erik's car with Erik following as he held Alice's hand.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

she was pink as this was her first prom with him and he held his hand smiled when she saw her brother

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments They all got into the car and Erik drove them to the school. Once they parked he helped her get out of the car and wrapped his arm around her waist and started to walk to the gym with Alice on his right and Kyle on his left.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice saw Anna her best friend and they hugged each other with giggles "oh you two look sexy " said Anna to the guys she had a crush on kyle from the 4th grade but he did not know about it

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 790 comments Erik let out a little chuckle and nodded "Why thank you." he said as he held Alice close to him.

Kyle smirk as she said that "Thank you. You are looking more beautiful then usual." he said to her with a tiny smile.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ALice looked up at him and kissed his cheek waving at Anna she starts waking again

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna blushed at Kyle's complement

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

?/