One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Asha and Lily

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Ok. What you want to do?

message 2: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Yes! lets do that. Great idea. So whats the plot?

message 3: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments You are truly a genius! I so wanna do that.

message 4: by Asha (last edited Jun 05, 2013 01:25AM) (new)

Asha | 1793 comments So she's the angel?

message 5: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Thats fine i just wanted to make sure :)
Post my carrie in a sec

message 6: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments name: Xaphan (Second order demon, former fallen angel) Lucifer

Species: Demon

looks:

Personality: untrusting, sarcastic, he can sometimes be devious but there is a little good left in him because he is a fallen angel. he also like to muck around a little and have some fun.

other: the reason he was chosen to go and spy on the angle kingdom is because he is a fallen angel.

message 7: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments isn't he? he is off the movies beastly and I am number four. anyway do you want to start?

message 8: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Xaphan rolled his eyes; he couldn't believe lucifer had send him back to heaven, even if it was just temporary. He belonged in hell now; his sins were too great.

message 9: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments As Xaphan walked towards the castle, deep in thought he bumped into someone. Looking up he saw a beautiful girl " sorry" he said smiling and offering his hand to help her up.

message 10: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments " you ok?" He asked, not necessarily asking about the fall; he could tell she was a little pissed off.

message 11: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments " i'm Xaphan" she said holding out his hand. He knew better than to give people too much information especially something so important as his name but he could help but trust this stunning girl.

message 12: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments 'Damn' he thought 'shouldn't have told her my real name.'
trying to take it back he added "Conner Xaphan. my first name is Conner."
he shook her hand 'you Idiot' he thought to himself, "if Lucifer ever found out you nearly gave away your mission because of one girl he would kill you... and her'

message 13: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He smiled at her blush " yeah i don't get out much" he said not able to think of a better answer.

message 14: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments " including you" he said a cheeky smile on his face.

message 15: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments His smile got even wider as she blushed. " i would have to agree. I need to get out a lot more often."

message 16: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments " so where were you going?" He asked changing the subject.

message 17: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ( thats ok)

" oh that sound interesting" he said sarcastically. Then turning back to normal " so are you going?"

message 18: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments " neither do i," he said a little clumsily "would you like to go with me?"

message 19: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "yes?" he said

message 20: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "yes?" he said

message 21: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "great" he said smiling. All he had to do was find an excuse to tell Lucifer when he asked about going, hopefully he would buy it.

message 22: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "what you smiling about?" he asked curiously

message 23: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "so what do you like doing?" he asked wanting to know more about her

message 24: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "I like reading, but I'm not much of a dancer" he said laughing "I love music as well"

message 25: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "um..." he said trying to remember his cover-up story "my parents are away at the moment so I am going to live with my long-lost uncle." he pulled a piece of paper out of the back pocket of his jeans "do you know where this is?" he said showing her the address written in his beautiful flowing scripture.

message 26: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "if you could" he said

message 27: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments he laughed "wait for me!" he yelled running after her. her long brown hair flowed out behind her as she skipped away and Xaphan couldn't help but think that she looked utterly beautiful.

message 28: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He laughed with her, gaining on her every second. "coming through" he half said half laughed as he caught up to her.

message 29: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "thanks" he said breathing heavily. "so... when can I see you again?"

message 30: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "the palace?" he asked, ignoring her blush. he couldn't help it either, she was so beautiful.

message 31: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "well your highness I shall see you soon" he said in a mock posh accent bowing as he did so. 'of corse' he thought she just had to be royalty on top of everything.' Lucifer would be happy but he would think Xaphan was just using her. the thing was though, Xaphan wasn't sure he was.

message 32: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments he laughed "the brightest star in the sky could not compare to your beauty" he said poetically.

message 33: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments she smiled "and you too, my dear" he said walking to wards his uncle's house.

message 34: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He watched her go then walked up to the little house knocking on the door. "hello?" He said

message 35: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ( yeah that would be great)

message 36: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ( um.... I guess he could be because he is a fallen angle but whatever you want)

message 37: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "Hello to you too uncle" he said sarcastically walking into the cosy house.

message 38: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ((Hello?))

message 39: by Asha (new)

message 40: by Asha (new)