Virtual Writers discussion

Poisoned Waters
This topic is about Poisoned Waters
Recruiting MYSTERY/CRIME bloggers for blog tour: FREE mystery book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 18 comments Hello everyone!

Poisoned Waters by Ermisenda Alvarez

I'm recruiting bloggers on behalf of Ermilia, LLC for my new mystery/suspense/thriller novel, Poisoned Waters. The novel isn't too long, it clocks in at roughly 62 thousand words.

I am looking for recruiters to read and review but also bloggers to post excerpts. Don't feel obligated to read and review if you don't have the time. :) Blogs included will have links to their blogs from Ermilia Blog. We get 4-5 thousand views a month. Want a free book and more readers? Email me on ermisenda@live.com or leave a message below. :)

Synopsis:
Bloody mistakes, ugly scars, and beautiful lies. A tale of corruption.

Helen Gardener is murdered on a trans-Atlantic cruise. The Diamond Royale sails from Southampton to New York with her murderer aboard. Set in the 1950s, Poisoned Waters follows the stories of seven unfortunate characters and how they are affected by her death. Was it merely an accident? Mr Phillips, the owner of the ship, and sponsor of the cruise, rules with an iron fist, in search of something or someone.

Lies spiral out of control as the suspects try to survive the final days on board. Conflicted by their sense of morals, greed, and lust, they realise what kind of people they really are. Who will rise? Who will fall? Who was Helen's murderer?

Book contains mild adult themes: violence, death, and sex scenes. Nothing explicit.

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 1 comments If you still haven't found enough reviewers, I'd love to help out.

message 3: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 18 comments Katie wrote: "If you still haven't found enough reviewers, I'd love to help out."

The blog tour recently finished but I'd love more reviews. What format would you like the book in? :)

message 4: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 18 comments I'm still offering copies in exchange for an honest review! Message me or comment if you're interested. :)

message 5: by Beppe (new)

Beppe DM I can post a promo/excerpt

Rose & Beps Blog
http://rosebeps.blogspot.it/

message 6: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 18 comments Beppe wrote: "I can post a promo/excerpt

Rose & Beps Blog
http://rosebeps.blogspot.it/"

I just sent you a Goodreads message, Beppe. :)

message 7: by Ermisenda (new) - added it

Ermisenda Alvarez (ermisendaalvarez) | 18 comments Simi wrote: "After your wonderful covers, I must check your book too. Thanks!! :)

chatterjee.simi@rediffmail.com

If you want Ermisenda, I can post a excerpt too on my blog http://bookwormsimi.wordpress.com/. ..."

I sent you an email Simi about the book and the excerpt. :) You're amazing! Love your support.