Anything Goes RP discussion

*Le Dead RP > Isis and ☠ Onyx ☠ The Rebel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments Here it is :) Did you have any ideas?

message 2: by Isis (new)

Isis Noo idea haha, what about you?

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments Hmm, maybe just a regular RP where two people meet and they develop a relationship :) That's something that could go on for a long time

message 4: by Isis (new)

Isis Sounds great to me

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments Okay :) I have to go, but we can discuss the characters tomorrow

message 6: by Isis (new)

Isis Alrighty

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments Okay :) So, do you want me to be the boy or the girl?

message 8: by Isis (new)

Isis Totally up to you.

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments I could be the boy if you want :)

message 10: by Isis (new)

Isis Sure :) You wanna make your character first?

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments Okay :) It might take me a little while

message 12: by Isis (new)

Isis No problem

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments "Heal the Past. Live the Present. Dream the Future."

]

Name: Trace Corbin Morgan

Personality: Trace doesn't worry too much about what people think of him. He sails through his own life the way he wants to, and he never lets anybody tell him how to live. He's a very sweet guy and worth it. He can be a bit of a flirt, but other times, he's too shy. He likes to spend his spare time with photography and painting, but mostly photography. He prefers the chill of the night to the warmth of the day.

Appearance:

History: Trace was born in the small town of Weston, Wisconsin. Ever since he was four, he's always had a thing for cameras. When he took a picture, it always turned out almost perfect. He would take pictures of almost everything. When he turned seven, his family had to move to Los Angles, California because of his father's job. Hid father became more stressed, and he also began to drink more. He would come home, a beer bottle in his hand, while he shouted and screamed at Trace and his mother. Then, things got ugly. One day, Trace had returned home form school. His father was sitting on the recliner. He had obviously had too much to drink. Then for no reason at all, Trace's father began to hit him. He called him terrible names, and continued hitting him. His mom came home and pulled his father off of him. Trace cried in his room as he listened to the police arrive. They took his father away. Ever since then, Trace has lived with his mom. He works at a pizza parlor to help his mom pay the bills.

Other: He can play the violin extremely well.

"If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place." - Lao Tzu

[image error]

message 14: by Isis (new)

Isis Name: Skarlette Jessie Renfew
Nickname: Skar

Personality: Skarlette is a very strange young woman who is never anyone but herself. She likes to be looked at like she is different, because she is. She has even been called insane, and it might be true, but she doesn't care. She is strong willed and opinionated to the end. If something doesn't please her she will say so and she will say so proudly. She'll fight for anything she cares about and with every ounce of her being. She doesn't do anything half way, it's all or nothing in her world.

Appearance:

History: Skarlette parents left her when she was a baby but she was found by a local fireman. This fireman tried to turn her in, but the adoption agency said she would be put into an orphanage, so he decided to keep her and raise her. He called himself Uncle Rico. He was a full time fireman and a part time tattoo artist. He did most of Skarlette's tattoos and the rest she did herself or hired someone to do. Now she wishes to follow in his foot steps and become a tattoo artist as well. Unfortunately, though, he died recently and it sort of crushed her. He had been the only thing she had ever known and now she is in his house all by herself.

Other: She has a hairless cat, her pride and joy. Her name is Moo.

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments Sweet :) Do you want to start or should I?

message 16: by Isis (new)

Isis I'll let you :P

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments Okay :)

Trace sighed as he stood at the counter in Pizza Hut. He glanced over at the clock, wondering when he was going to get to leave. He had fifty more minutes, and then he was out. He looked around the parlor. He was actually a little surprised that the place wasn't packed. It usually was.

message 18: by Isis (new)

Isis Skar ran into Pizza Hut and booked it over to the counter "Large pepperoni pizza, stat," she said through heavy breath. She was starving and she had been craving pizza so she had run all the way here. Yes, it was a bit of an over reaction, did she care or even notices, no.

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He jumped slightly when she made her sudden entrance. "Uh, y-yes, right away." He examined her for a couple seconds before writing down her order and giving it to one of his co-workers. He looked back at her and said,"You're out of breath. Did you run here?"

message 20: by Isis (new)

Isis Skar nodded "Of course I ran here. I was starving and I needed pizza...I thought I was gone die." She was getting her breath back again and she gave him a wide grin "A girl's gotta eat you know."

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He smiled a little and nodded. "Well, you're pizza will be ready in no time." He glanced at her again, noticing that she had many tattoos. "Those look really nice. Who did them?"he asked.

message 22: by Isis (new)

Isis "You think they're nice?" she asked softly. She didn't get that much and it made her blush a little bit. "Um, well I did a few of them but most of them were done by my um...Uncle. Uncles Rico, he's the man who raised me, no relation." She didn't know why she was telling him all of this.

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments His eyes widened a little. "You did some of them? Wow! You're really good,"he said. He turned his full attention to her.

message 24: by Isis (new)

Isis She blushed a little darker, she never got this much positive attention. "Yeah. I want to be a tattoo artist and I'm a bit of a tattoo addict. I like yours too." She pointed to the tattoo on his chest.

message 25: by Onyxia The Dragon (last edited Jun 05, 2013 07:25PM) (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He blushed a little and smiled. "Thank you. Actually, somebody named Rico did this tattoo. It could have been your uncle,"he said. His co-worker sharply tapped his shoulder. He had the box of pizza in his hand. Trace took the box from him and handed it to her. "Heeere you go."

message 26: by Isis (new)

Isis "Thank you!" She looked at his name tag "Thank you Trace." She gave him a bright smile. "And if the tattoo shop was right down the road from here then yes, it was him...but he recently passed."

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments His smile slowly faded. "Oh. I'm really sorry to hear that,"he said quietly. He bit his lip a little. "Well, I hope you enjoy your pizza Miss."

message 28: by Isis (new)

Isis She shook her head "Don't be sorry. And the name's Skarlette. Skar if you want." She gave him one more smile before going to sit down with her pizza.

message 29: by Onyxia The Dragon (last edited Jun 05, 2013 07:57PM) (new)

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He smiled a little as he watched her go sit down to eat. "Skar..."he repeated to himself. He liked her name. Not many girls were named Skarlette, and the name actually fit her. "Trace, you're free to go in fifteen minutes,"his co-worker said to him. He sighed a little and said,"Thanks for reminding me..."

message 30: by Isis (new)

Isis She suddenly ran back up to the counter "Do you have ranch dressing?" she asked him. She hated to eat pizza without ranch for whatever reason, another of her strange traits.

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He looked at her and smiled. He handed her a bottle of ranch dressing. "There you go. I don't like eating pizza without ranch either,"he said.

message 32: by Isis (new)

Isis Her face brightened "Well if you get off soon I ordered a large pizza for who knows what reason and I would love someone to help me finish it." She walked away without another word and sat down to her pizza.

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He blushed a little and chuckled to himself. He thought that she was rather nice, and quite attractive. He looked back at the clock. Ten more minutes... He drummed his fingers against the counter impatiently.

message 34: by Isis (new)

Isis Skar glanced at him once to see him shifting around impatiently, she giggled, then went back to her food. She ate slowly and happily. Pizza had been a wonderful choice it seemed.

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments For what seemed like an hour, Trace could finally hang up his apron. He was wearing a blue and black plaid shirt underneath his work shirt. He quickly removed the apron and work shirt in the back room. He took his beanie out of his pocket and put it on his head. He walked out to where she was sitting and smiled. "Mind if I join you?"he asked.

message 36: by Isis (new)

Isis She smiled "Well there is an empty seat and a lot of pizza so you may as well." She turned the pizza box so he could have some if he wanted it. "So, do you enjoy working here or is it a pain in the ass?"

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He sat down and shrugged when he asked her question. "Sometimes it's okay, but other times it can be just damn boring,"he said truthfully. "I only work here because I have to help my mom pay the bills. She can't do it by herself."

message 38: by Isis (new)

Isis She nodded "That makes sense. Well your mother is a very lucky woman to have you to help her out." She took a big bite of her pizza and swallowed it after a few seconds. "Do you often sit with random girls who invite you to pizza?"

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He chuckled a little and shook his head. "No, I don't. Then again, nobody has really asked. Just you." He smiled at her.

message 40: by Isis (new)

Isis Skar shrugged "Well I'm not much for the original way of doing things. I probably should have kept coming back here, stalking you, waiting for YOU to ask ME somewhere...like a normal girl." She giggled.

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He smiled and chuckled. "A little creepy, but it would probably work." He glanced down at the pizza, not exactly sure whether to take a piece or not. Surprisingly, he never ate the pizza here.

message 42: by Isis (new)

Isis She noticed his hesitation "I wouldn't eat the pizza if I worked here either," she commented "I usually don't in general because it's gross. But I needed pizza."

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He smiled slightly. "Yeah, my mom used to tell me that the pizza here was terrible. I just trusted her on that,"he said.

message 44: by Isis (new)

Isis She grinned and took another bite anyway "Oh well, I'll go get a milkshake to wash it all down when I'm done anyway." She finished her third piece of pizza. She was a tiny girl but she could eat a lot.

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "It's kind of odd that I haven't seen you around here before. I'm sure I would have remembered seeing someone as pretty as you."he said. At that point, he wanted to kick himself. Why did he say that?

message 46: by Isis (new)

Isis She blushed and giggled "That's sweet, I don't think anyone has ever said that to me before. But I don't know why you haven't seen me." She shrugged "I guess I never needed a pizza at the right time before."

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments He blushed a little. He was both happy, and relieved that she didn't think what he said was weird. "Well, we know each other now,"he said.

message 48: by Isis (new)

Isis "Well, I don't think I really know you at all actually," she smiled "Do tell me some more. Where did you go to school? Do you do anything else other than serve the occasional pizza?"

Onyxia The Dragon | 897 comments "Well, I graduated from Los Angeles High School last year,"he said. "And when I'm not working behind the counter, I like to paint or do a little photography."

message 50: by Isis (new)

Isis "Ohh an artist," she grinned "I'm an artist too. Sort of. I'm training to be a tattoo artist...don't know if I said that or not."

« previous 1 3