All things GOLF discussion

Golf Book Reviewers needed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 1 comments Hi, my name is Ryan and I am looking to give away my book to anyone in this group willing to leave me a review/blurb on amazon.

I am very excited about our new book that was published and is available on Amazon. It is a Golf Instruction Book written specifically for golfers over 50. If you would be willing to review our book, please let me know.
You can reach me at ryan@agedefyinggolf.com. Just leave me your email address and any questions or comments and I will "gift" you the book through amazon.

Here is the link if you would like to preview it:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Golfing-Goo...

Thank you so much! Look forward to hearing from you...happy to join the group.

Dr. Ryan York DPT CGS
www.agedefyinggolf.com

message 2: by Drshar (new)

Drshar | 1 comments I will take a look at it. Avid golfer at 54!

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Kroeger | 1 comments HiRyan,
I just joined Goodreads and am trying to find some friends who are fellow runners. I liked your profile. Please be my friend.
You might like my new book, The Secrets of Islay, about a marathon and golf on a Scottish island. My site describes it. Launching in January. Let me know if you’d like a comp ebook copy of it.
I would be willing to review yours, too. Funny, I began playing my best golf after 50 – qualified for two USGA senior ams, if you know what they are (55 minimum age). Email - heritcomatgmail
Cheers,
Bob

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Naus | 9 comments ryan, i'm interested. i'll check it out.

message 5: by Spencer (new)

Spencer Stephens | 5 comments Ryan wrote: "Hi, my name is Ryan and I am looking to give away my book to anyone in this group willing to leave me a review/blurb on amazon.

I am very excited about our new book that was published and is avai..."

Ryan: am I too late to the party. I'll be happy to read/review. Would you do me the same favor? I just had a golf novel published, too. Let me know. - Spencer.