YA/NA FANATICS discussion

BOOK OF THE MONTH RECOMMENDATION > BOTM Recommendations for July

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Recommend book starting with J U L Y and we will open a poll on the 15th for voting. Please list a book you really want to read.

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) I would like to recommend Just One Day (Just One Day, #1) by Gayle Forman .

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I would like to recommend Hope(less) (Judgement of the Six #1) by Melissa Haag

message 4: by Wendy (new)

message 5: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (blkel14) | 16 comments I nominate Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie . I just finished it and LOVED it!

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
Brittany wrote: "I nominate Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie. I just finished it and LOVED it!"

I love this book! Hilarious!

message 8: by Rossy (new)

Rossy | 109 comments idk if we did this or not but id like to recommend Clockwork Princess Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

message 9: by Brian (new)

Brian Palmer (briancpalmer) | 13 comments I would like to recommend Genesis Genesis (XII Saga, #1) by Jason Rowe

message 10: by Pearl (new)

Pearl (peeyarlmarie) | 8 comments Sara wrote: "Brittany wrote: "I nominate Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie. I just finished it and LOVED it!"

I love this book! Hilarious!"

I'LL READ THIS... LIKE, NOW!

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Famous (elizabethfamous) | 7 comments I would like to recommend Love and Candy.

It's a one-of-a-kind, gritty love story that doesn't sugarcoat a young woman's first serious relationship.

I wrote the novel, and it's just been released, so I'm anxious to get it out there for people to read.

Elizabeth Famous

message 12: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1500 comments Mod
This is now closed. Go vote on the poll by the 25th.