Katie.com: My Story Katie.com question

Thoughts on Katie.com
Bianca Guzman Bianca Jun 04, 2013 09:55PM
In my opinion I did not like this book. I did not finish it because of lack in interest . It was after she had to apology to her team. She went back to liking Mark. I think this is very dumb. I felt like there was nothing left to know after this.

One of the things I liked the most about katie.com was that it showed how bad things can happen to anyone. katie was careful about guys and said she wanted someone who was matured. As smart as she was she was fooled by someone on the internet and that led to some terrifying events. I think this book was good at providing awareness of the dangers on the internet.

I agree with both Daniela and Bianca. This book didn't really have my full attention because it was just very simple and Katie's life was pretty boring. The only reason I kept reading was because I had to do a review on it. It wasn't until she went to meet this guy that i finally got interested in it. Katie on one hand was a bright, smart girl who made sure to respect herself and not be with just any random guy. She thought she knew Mark but in reality he was a stranger. Although this book was not very attention grabbing, like Daniela said, it teaches a lesson to many teens on why you should be careful when you are on the internet.