The Xavier Institute for Gifted Youngsters discussion

Bayville and More > Brotherhood HQ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Time lapse. Can you start? Like, she woke up tied, gagged and in a chair in an unknown room or something like that?))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments ((yeah))

Gwyn wakes up, unsure where she was. It was a dark room, and she had been gagged and tied to a chair. Not to mention drugged, she was still groggy.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

A door slowly opened, light creeping into the room. "Gwyn?" A voice questioned. "Are you awake?" The voice was hard to tell if it was male or female; an electric hum of a sound.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "No, I'm talking in my sleep with my eyes open." Gwyn says sarcastically, struggling against her bonds weakly

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

A small laugh came from the other side of the room. A slithering noise came, and the Voice walked forward. There stood Gwyn.

Well, it obviously wasn't actually Gwyn, because she was sitting there in the chair. But the Voice didn't care. It raised its eyebrows. "I've actually seen that before."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments Gwyn looks confused, "How...? What do you want with me?!"she stops struggling and lets poison leak from her pores

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, ah, ah!" Voice says, and pulls a handkerchief over it's nose. Stepping a bit away from the line of poison, it says, "I'm not an idiot."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "I didn't think you were, but I had to try." Gwyn says, jerking against the bonds that held her, "What do you want from me?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Information." the Gwyn clone walked in a circle around the real Gwyn. "What else?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments Gwyn laughs, "You think I know something? Your funny."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"If we were talking real life, you know a lot." It said, the purr sounding odd. "We all know more than we think we do. Did you know that the mantis shrimp can see sixteen colors, along with the colors that can come from those sixteen? Humans can only see three, and the others that come from those."

"The mantis shrimp can see a world of colors that we can't even imagine; we don't even have a name for them. But enough of the useless talk." The voise gave a bitter laugh. "Out with it."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm not exactly sure where I was going with that little science bit))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments ((lol, it made it sound crazy))

"Out with what?" Gwyn asks, her eyes turning into cat eyes

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's true though. They're an amazing creation.))

"Do I have to be blunt? Where is Magneto?" The fake Gwyn morphed into what Erik looked like. "Like so?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments ((indeed))

Gwyn looks confused, "I have no idea who you're talking about."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The morph turned into Jezybela, blue scales slithering across it's body. "Please tell me," She begged, looking like she'd just come off the streets, blood across her face; a scared look in her eyes.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "Tell you what?! I have nothing to tell! My memory has been lost!!" Gwyn screams at the Jez look-alike

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

The Jez-clone slumped down in a defeated way on the stone floor. "They took my sister. I would do anything to get her back. Anything."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "I fon't know!! I don't know!!" Gwyn shouts, toxic tears streaming down her face.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"No one ever does. At least, that's what they always say." The clone said, her own tears flowing freely. "I have to find her. Now."

The clone shot up and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Leaving the girl alone in the room.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments Gwyn struggle against her bonds as her tears burn tracks throgh her clothes , but doung her no harm

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry. Tryin' to figure out what to have happen next. Wanda comes maybe?))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments ((its fine, and yeah, that sounds good.))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(('Kay))

A figure steps forth from a corner, but is still concealed in the shadows. "Can you hurt?" a woman's voice asked.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "Leave me alone!" Gwyn says, thinking it was another trick, more torture.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not trying to hurt you, Gwyn. I'm not sure why we've brought you here. But please, answer the question: Are you hurt?" The questioner took another step forward, but was still hidden.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "Show yourself and I will tell." Gwyn replies, regaining some calm.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

The woman stepped forward, her long, curly brown hair tumbling around a pretty face. One that resembled Gwyn's surprisingly. "There."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments Gwyn stared at her. The woman looked kinda..... kinda like her. "W-Who are you?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

The woman gave a small smile, trying to lighten the mood. "Codename or real?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments Gwyn sighs, "Then again, neither would do me any good. I have no memory."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I could give you it so as you'd have something to call me. Instead of, 'That woman who never gave me her name'. I'm Wanda, Gwyn," she said, her face hopeful.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "I would say nice to meet you, but seeing as I'm tied up...." Gwyn replies, looking at the leather straps that held her down.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, that's not needed. This room is unleaveable." Wanda moved around behind Gwyn to cut the straps with her knife. "So even if I do this, you wouldn't be able to leave. I wish I could let you go, though."

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 07:55AM) (new)

((Have to go, sorry. Be on later. Bye! *waves*))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "Why would you want to? You're with the ones toruring me." Gwyn says emotionlesly.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments ((Bye!!!!!! *waves back*))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Chelsey wrote: ""Why would you want to? You're with the ones toruring me." Gwyn says emotionlesly."

"Because I care about you. It may not seem like it, Gwyn. And I know you won't get why, so I won't even try to explain it. I don't want to hurt you, and I will get you out of here. Somehow," Wanda says, her dark brown eyes sincere.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "Why do you care about me? And how do you know my name?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"You really think you want to know. Everyone always think they do, but as soon as they hear the truth, they wish they hadn't asked. They sometimes wish they were dead instead of knowing the truth. But if they were dead, they'd have even more regrets." Wanda's face looks downcast. "I've traveled that path, and here I am, grieving on my own. I don't want to make you go down it the same way I had."

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "What good is it really going to do me? I have no memories before yesterday."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine." Wanda takes another step forward. "Most people call me Scarlett Witch, but my name is Wanda Lensherr. My father is Magneto, also known as Erik Lensherr. The only people who call me by my real name are him and my brother, Pietro Lensherr. I am a mutant, like you."

She takes one more step. "And I am your mother."

((DUN DUN DUN! If that were in a show, that wold be the end of the episode, I bet. Or maybe the thing before a break.))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "M-my mother?" Gwyn asks in wonder, watching Wanda. She had a mother. Who cared about her.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. But even if you had your memories, you wouldn't remember me, and that I regret. I'm so sorry, Gwyn. I let you go; I didn't think I deserved you," Wanda says, tears glistening in her eyes.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments ((let's say that Wanda already cut Gwyn free))

Gwyn stands up and hugs Wanda, careful not to let any bare skin touch her, "Maybe we can start new, and you can have me now."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, I already posted that she had))

Wanda is surprised at first, but hugs her daughter back. "Are you sure?"

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 346 comments "Yes, just.... don't touch my skin." she sighs,

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Wanda chuckles. "Yes, I know. I wouldn't, don't worry."

« previous 1 3 4 5