Laurel Mountain Center for Research and Rehabilitation discussion

Rooms > Kate's Room

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Kate lives here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Max took her over to her bed and set her down gently, wiping away the few remaining tears. He gave her a small smile as he spoke, "we can talk about it if you want, but it's okay if you can't right now." he sat on the bed with her and pulled her into his arms, rubbing her arm reassuringly.

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments She looks up at him and when he pulls her into his arms she smiled and leaned against him. When he rubs her arms it brings her out of it, she was aware of what had just happened and she says, "my family was killed by a gunman in a restraunt." She says softly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Biting his lip, Max felt sorry for the pretty young girl. He shook his head, "I'm so sorry that happened to you." he kissed the top of her head gently, sad for her. It was times like this he felt the most helpless, but he just hugged her closer to him because there were no words to fix what had happened to her or to make her feel better, he just held her,

((sorry, there is a terrible storm and the Internet is in and out so I've got to go, but I will be back on as soon as I can, hopefully tomorrow ))

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((Its alright. I so understand storms and bad Internet. I'll see you soon! :) ))

Kate nods, but doesn't say more, not wanting to get into it. She liked his arms around her, actually feeling compassion for the first time in While. He kisses her forehead and she smiles, resting her head on his chest. He doesn't say anything but that's alright. His presence is enough, more than enough. Perfect.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The two stayed like that for a very long time; him not wanting to let her go. It was getting late when he brushed her hair back and looked into her eyes, "would you like me to stay the night? I wouldn't mind." to be honest, he didn't want to spend he night alone either.

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Kate looked up at him, scared of him letting her to and she nods, "please." She says softly. Her room was dark at night and she never felt safe in her room, well, unless Max was with her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Max nodded and kissed her cheek softly, holding her close to his body. "So Kate... how long have you been here?"

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments She smiles and closes her eyes, he asks the question, she answers, "About two years." She says softly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He was shocked at how long the lovely girl had been in this place, but didn't show the shock he was feeling. He felt bad that she had been here this long, it wasn't the place you really wanted to be. The rooms were warm and he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep in all of his clothes like that. He turned to her, biting his lip from nervousness, "Um, you can change into your pajamas if you want... I kinda need to also."

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Kate looks at him, nodding. She then stood up, "I was sent her a long time ago. No one could handle me." She says digging in her dresser for her pajamas. She soon found her purple skull pjs and smiled. They were comfy.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Max smiled as he saw the pajamas that she pulled out of the drawer. He went to the bathroom quickly and pulled his shirt off and his pants, still only in his boxers. He came out of the bathroom and blushed a little bit at her, "I'm sorry.... this is what I wear at night."

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments When he left she slipped on her bottom pjs and was buttoning up the top. She looks at him and blushes bright red, "Th- that's fine." She smiles softly. He was cute.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Max bit his lip and blushed himself, seeing her top was still being buttoned. He nodded and went back to her bed, trying not to let her see too much of himself. She was beautiful and he tried not to look too much.

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Kate pushes her hair behind her ears when she finished getting clothed and stood up, she looked at her walls and grabbed her pencil. Drawing another line on a big masterpiece she had been working on, "One line a day." She smiles. She then turns back to him and walked over to him, ploping down on the bed. It was soft.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled her into his arms gently, "It is beautiful." Like her, he thought, but said nothing. He pulled the covers over the two of them.

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Kate smiles and curls up in him, "Thank you." She says looking at it, "It will be amazing when it's done." She says softly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Max shook his head, "It's already amazing." He hoped she felt okay with him as he held her closely.

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments She closes her eyes, feeling his warm body next to her own. She fits perfectly in his arms and smiles, "Thank you." She whispers. She was thanking him for two things though, the complement and then also caring for her. She hadn't felt cared for for a long time.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Max nodded and gently kissed her cheek, "You are welcome..." His eyes began to get heavy as he grew more and more tired.

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments She smiles at him and kisses his chin, "Go to sleep. You look tired." She says softly smiling.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Max nodded, "Alright, but you must to." He let his eyes close as he fell asleep.

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments She nods and closes her eyes as well, letting herself fall asleep. She didn't want to go to the nightmares though, which frightened her.

After a few hours, the nightmares didn't come, she had an actual dream, something she hadn't had for the three years after her family died.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Max held the girl close to him even in his sleep. His night was quiet and empty, a relief that he himself did not have the usual nightmares.

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Kate woke up the next morning rested. She groans a bit as she moves and she snuggles closer to Max, the air a little snippy.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Max woke as he she moved and smiled a little, holding her close, "Good morning, lovely Kate."

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments She smiles hearing his voice, it was nice to hear in the morning, "Good morning, Max." She sucked at nicknames and being flirty.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Max smiled and kissed her cheek softly, "I have to go get some clothes to change in to, but I'll see you at breakfast, right?"

message 29: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Kate nods, "Yah, I'll be there." She says softly, hugging him. She then started to sit up, but not wanting to leave Max's warm embrace.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Max hugged her tightly, rubbing her back before he left, "I'll see you there then." He left the room and made his way to his room, tossing on some clothes ( http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/... ). After he put on his clothes, he made his way to the dining hall.

message 31: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((AHHHH I LOVE HIS STYLE!!!! <3 ))

She smiles and nods watching him go. She then got up and sighed, she looked around her room. She then opens her closet and strips out of her clothing and went searching for another outfit. She finally found one and grabbed it and put it on. ((http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/192... Not all of it. Just the shirt, pants, shoes, and the dragon necklace.))

She then starts out of her room and to the dining hall.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I'll post it in the dining room))

message 33: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments ((Ohhh yahhhhh I could have done that.... XP hehe. Alright. Meetcha there.))

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 475 comments Kate runs in and starts opening her box that had her summer clothing in it and pulled out her swim suit, a two piece. ((http://www.ustrendy.com/files/store/3... ))