Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > WE REVIEW EROTICA & ROMANCE

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2013 09:06AM) (new)

Kitties Like Books Too is a review blog specializing in romance & erotica.

Don't let our cutesy blog name fool you, we are guys and gals on a mission - to find yummy, steamy reads with lots and lots of sex - the dirtier, the better!
So if you are a publisher or an author in need of a review for your sexy little romance or your naughty erotica, sign up HERE.

You are a shoo-in if your book fall into these categories:

-Erotic Romance of any kind
-Incest/pseudo-insest
-Taboo
-BDSM
-F/F
-M/M
-Ménage
-Western erotica/erotic romance
-Dystopian/post-apocalyptic romance (or better yet, erotica)
-Rock Band romance/erotica
-badass women (tattoos and piercing are a plus!)

If your rom/erotica doesn't fall into these categories, that's okay! We have a wide selection of reviewers that have a wide selection of tastes - we'll consider ANY requests.

Danielle-Claude Mba | 12 comments Hi, I just sent you a request through your blog :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks guys!

message 4: by Sharazade (new)

Sharazade Sharazade | 3 comments Gosh, I've got tons! As a micropress. Website is here:

http://1001nightspress.com

Not sure how many titles I could submit at once? Or how to submit?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well there is a link up at the top, it if you want to submit more than one, it would probably just be easier for me to give you the email to the blog. you can just post libks to the books you want reviewed, that would make it easier. kittykatreads@gmail.com

message 6: by Sharazade (new)

Sharazade Sharazade | 3 comments Link at the top (if you mean the part of the message that says HERE) isn't working for me, but I'll zap you off an email right now.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I just realized... D: I'll have to go back an edit! Thanks for pointing that out!!