~My Little Pony~ discussion

Roleplays > Sweet Apple Acres

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"Apple Jack!" Rainbow dash called flying around the farm. "Where are you?" she asked continuing her search.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Soarin flew over the apple trees and then glided and descended to the ground. "Rainbow Dash!" He called her. She had to be here.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rainbow Dash heard somepony call her name. She quickly turned around and flew towards the pony.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello!" Rainbow Dash called "Anypony out here!" She flew lower to the ground to service for the pony who called her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments "Hello, Rainbow Dash are you there?" He called.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah I'm here but who are you?" she called back.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Soarin? Have we met before?" Rainbow asked

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She flew to the voice and found who she was talking to. "Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh!" she giggled excitedly "Soarin from the Wonder Bolts! I must be dreaming."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments "Yep that is me." He moved back, but then foreword. "You are not dreaming." Soarin thought for a moment, but nothing came into his mind.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Play it cool Rainbow Dash." she scolded herself. "So what brings you to my neighborhood?" She asked

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments "I just wanted to..." He started to trail off, "...Well, I was thinking would you like to fly around with me?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes yes yes!!!" she exclaimed "I mean yeah sounds cool."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments He backed up a little, but by accentually fell so he was sitting. "Okay, then we will head to the field then." Started to trot towards the open field.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can't believe this is happening." she giggled trotting after him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Soarin started to run and open his wings. He jumped and started to flap them. The wind so good against his mane.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rainbow Dash followed suite and flew up high. "So why does Soarin of the Wonder Bolts want to fly with me?" she asked him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments "You just seemed like someone who would want to do it with me." He rose higher into the air.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rainbow blushed lightly, but shook it off. "Um... race ya to Pony ville... Go!" she zoomed ahead to pony ville

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Soarin zoomed and fly right past Rainbow Dash. ((meet you there)

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 09:22AM) (new)

"Wow who lives here?" Treb asked. He turned and saw a red stallion eyeing him. "Uh... Pinky."

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 09:23AM) (new)

"Who is this?" he said referring to the stallion.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry /)^3^(\

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb relaxed and held out a hoof "Hello Mr.McIntosh I'm Treble Cleft, but my friends call me Treb."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Agreed))

"How do we play this game?" Treb asked.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... yeah and you are?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh well I'm Treb." He stated. "What can I do for you?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Book?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh um... I let a friend in the castle borrow it." He said shyly

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh..... I can't say I know their name."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Am I pissing you ofahfah?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry look I'll go with you and get the book back."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome." He said

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((see you at the castle))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((You post first))

message 37: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments Sweetie Belle trotted to the farm, brimming in happiness. "Apple Bloom!" she called out, "We need to find Scootaloo and meet at the treehouse!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((no Apple Bloom yet))

message 39: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments ((Aw, dang.))

message 40: by diabear (new)

diabear (bayurrzandfoxezandcats) | 14 comments ((I'll be Apple Bloom!!))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Cool I'll put you on the claims list))

message 42: by diabear (new)

diabear (bayurrzandfoxezandcats) | 14 comments ((Awesome!))

message 43: by diabear (last edited Feb 12, 2014 03:06AM) (new)

diabear (bayurrzandfoxezandcats) | 14 comments "I'm right here!" Applebloom approached her fellow filly and greeted her with a smile, laugh and a soft snort.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm scootalo))

message 45: by diabear (new)

diabear (bayurrzandfoxezandcats) | 14 comments ((Oh shit, I meant Applebloom..))

message 46: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments Sweetie Belle grinned. "Great! Now let's find Scoots!" <>

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Scootaloo comes crashing into the farm and skids to a stop in front of her friends "Hey guys"

message 48: by diabear (new)

diabear (bayurrzandfoxezandcats) | 14 comments "Oh hey, Scootaloo! We were jus' 'gonna go find ya'!" Applebloom said tossing her bangs back and laughing.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"So is there a club meeting today?" The pony asked

message 50: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments Sweetie Belle hopped up and down. "Yep!"

« previous 1