~My Little Pony~ discussion

Roleplays > Cloudsdale

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments When the routine was done, the wonderbolts landed on the ground. "So what did you think Rainbow Dash?"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"That... was.... AWESOME!!!!!" she shouted. "I mean... it was cool I guess."

message 3: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments "Thanks." Spitfire said plainly. "We have to be prepared for the aquestria games. They're coming up pretty soon."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"You guys are more than ready!" she smiled

message 5: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments "Thanks again, but we need to make sure it's perfect. Only the best of the best get into the games."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"You guys are the best of the best!"

message 7: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments "We'll that's true." ((What I don't understand is why rainbow isn't a wonder bolt already)) "would you like to fly with us in the routine? After all, you did grow up in cloudsdale."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!!!!!" she said in disbelief "Yes! I mean y-yeah sure." ((ikr))

message 9: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments "Great! But first we need to fuel up and get our energy back. Meet me here at 8:00 sharp tomorrow morning." Spitfire said as they walked toward the cafeteria.

message 11: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments ((Its fine. I didn't really say that we were gonna change))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((morning))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

It was 8am of the next day and Rainbow Dash was so exited. "OHMYGOSH! I'm going to fly with the wonderbolts!" She squealed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Soarin was already warming up. He needed this to be perfect.

message 16: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments "Okay rainbow. You need to warm up with soarin first. He will show you what to do."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded and trotted over to Soarin "Ohmygosh...." she thought "I'm going to warm up with Soarin!"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Soarin just landed when rainbow dash came over.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She wore the biggest smile across her face.

message 20: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments "Okay. We start the training now! Soarin! Show Rainbow Dash how to stretch and how to do the routine. I will come and check on you after a while to see your progress."

message 21: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments Spitfire yelled as she trotted away.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((um...))

message 23: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments ((Sorry. Brain fart. Forget that happened.))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Soarin nodded, "just follow what I do." He started to stretch his back legs and then his front legs.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Rainbow Dash did exactly what he did. She watched him closely

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Next soarin stretched his wings; he straighened then then retracted them, "we need to do this so that we do not pull a muscle while flying."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right" rainbow dash agreed

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Once he was finished with his wings, he was ready to practice in the air. "We aw going to really practice now."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is so awesome" she whispered to herself

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah))

message 33: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments ((Aw. I feel so loved))

message 34: by Kaelyn (new)

Kaelyn L'Hommedieu | 28 comments "Okay. Now that you've done your stretches on the ground. Show Rainbow the routine."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Soarin nodded as he jumped into the airy pearls the hoop clouds.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"So awesome..."