~My Little Pony~ discussion

Roleplays > Canterlot

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Big Mac walked peacefully into the castle. Nobody seemed to be around so he walked.

message 2: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments Celestia walked in a nearby garden. She used her magic to pick up a rose. She smiled at it, it was a delicate color, yellow and beige. She walked back to the castle with the flower.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked until he entered the throne room and noticed that nopony was sitting in the thrones. 'I wonder where they have all gone?' he thought to himself

message 4: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments Celestia walked inside and noticed Big Mac.
"Oh!" She smiled.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Big Mac turned to see Celestia and bowed.

message 6: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments "How's the family, Big Mac?" Celestia asked.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good." He said staying in his bow.

message 8: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments "I trust the apples are as wonderful as always." She looked outside the window. "How's Applejack?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's why I'm here..." He said quietly.

message 10: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments "Hmm?" Celestia turned around to face Big Mac.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"She hasn't been home in days...." He says looking down. "I'm afraid she's...." He is stopped by his tears as he turns away.

message 12: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments Celestia felt a tug inside her. "What's wrong?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm afraid for my sister..." He said softly

message 14: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments "Do you know where she went?" Celestia walked to Big Mac.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No... Thats why I came here..." He spoke.

message 16: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments "Where are the other Six?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pinky Pie is at the farm, Twilight is in poneyville, Fluttershy is at her house, Rainbow Dash is at her home, and Rarity is visiting family." He said

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh.... She is a guard, so probably guarding the castle."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay..." He trotted through the city and headed into the castle. He stops the first guard he sees. "Um excuse me can you tell me where Tera is?" He asked the guard. "Yeah she's in the garden today her shifts just about over though so I'd hurry if I were you." The guard replied.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh yeah.... Guess I remembered." He laughed trotting to the garden.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tera!?!" He called. "Tera!?!"

Just after he called the second time a grey pony wearing a suit of armor came out. "Who calls?" A female voice asked. "Its Treb." He replied. "Oh Treb its been so long." She smiled hugging her friend. "Yeah."

"So why are you here?" She asked.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Book?" She asked. "Yeah the one I let you borrow." Treb answered. "Oh that one.... Its in my house. My shifts over so I'll take you there." she smiled. "Cool." Treb said.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

They left the castle and took a taxi to a small building in the middle of town. "Here it is my home." Tera said. "Looks great." Treb said "What do you think Twilight?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please come in." Tera gestured. Treb walked into the small house and noticed all the Dj Pon3 posters "I see you still prefer Techno over classical." Treb laughed. "Yeah Octavia is good, but sounds better with a bass drop." Tera replied.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anyway why are we here again?" Treb asked. Tera shrugged "I forgot"

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 12, 2014 08:53PM) (new)

((Hahahahahahahaha!!!!))
"Oh right." Tera went to the other room and came back with a book. "Here is is." She said. "It was so cute with sparkling vamponies and a triangle of love." Tera sighed.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hogwarts history?" Treb asked.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh well." Treb said "the trip was fun." Tera nodded

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"See ya later Tera!" Treb called following Twilight outside. "Why so glum?" He asks

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why?" Treb asked "Its just a book"

((hate me?))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"did you check under your pillow?" He asked

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Night))
"Just a suggestion"

message 33: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments Celestia watched the ponies out a glass-stained window. She was worried about Applejack.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do I do?" Mac asked

message 35: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments Celestia turned to Big Mac. "Be alert. I need to think about this. Maybe even talk to Princess Luna."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eyup." He replied

message 37: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments Celestia walked to her throne, now even more worried.

<>

message 38: by diabear (new)

diabear (bayurrzandfoxezandcats) | 14 comments ((Should I jump in sometime? I'm playing Applejack))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure, try and make it interesting))

message 40: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments ((Is anyone Luna?))

message 41: by diabear (new)

diabear (bayurrzandfoxezandcats) | 14 comments ((Yup))

message 42: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments ((Who?))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((VQ))

message 44: by diabear (new)

diabear (bayurrzandfoxezandcats) | 14 comments ((Yup))

message 45: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments ((So where's this VQ person?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think its Jack))

message 47: by diabear (new)

diabear (bayurrzandfoxezandcats) | 14 comments ((*shrug* I'mma jump in now..))

"Howdy, Celestia," Applejack appeared behind Celestia. "Big Mac!" She smiled and tossed back her head, with her hat getting loose.

message 48: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments Celestia turned around and brightened at the sight of Applejack. "Oh, Applejack!" Relieved, the alicorn turned to Big Mac. "She's here."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Big Mac looked at her and trotted over to her. "Where have you been?" He asked

message 50: by diabear (new)

diabear (bayurrzandfoxezandcats) | 14 comments "Where have you been? I've been lookin' all over Sweet Apple Acres for you until I decided to check here!" Applejack argued, stamping her hoof onto the solid floor.

« previous 1