~My Little Pony~ discussion

Roleplays > Ponyville

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments Doctor Whooves trotted around Ponyville, looking for what to do. Beings that he couldn't stay in one place for too long, he was happy to be out and about instead of the running he loved so much. He also needed a break from aliens and the drama every once in awhile. He just wasn't sure what to do with his free time.

message 2: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments "Oh, hello." The Doctor said, smiling over at her. "I'm the Doctor."

message 3: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments "Its quite alright." The odd pony said. "By any chance have you seen my blue box? Or anything equally as strange?" This day off thing was becoming boring very quickly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb hurried around his music shop looking for something. "Where did I I put that blasted music?" He asked as he looked frantically.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb quickly ran to the pony "Are you alright?" He asked helping the pink pony to her hooves.

message 6: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments "That would be fantastic." Doctor said. ((Doctor Whooves, you're not nine.)) "She doesn't respond well to strangers, so be careful."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who are you, and what do you mean 'calling for me'?" he asked.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you Ms.Pie" Treb laughed walking with the sheet music. Treb put it on the main desk in the shop and turned and saw his mess. "Its going to take me the rest of the day to clean this mess." he sighed.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright then Pinky Pie, what brings you to my shop?" Treb smiled.

message 10: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments Captain Cube wrote: ""Of course!" The pink pony giggled and handed him his sheet. She shushed him when he tried to speak.

"She was calling for you....."

----

Patty was a little confused. "She? The box is a she?" Si..."

The Doctor nodded. "She has a name, Too." His eyes shined proudly, remembering his TARDIS was named.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb looked at the clock that read 1:37pm. "Oh no I'm late." he rushed to grab his sheet music and rushed out.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"What? No I have to give somepony music lessons." he said picking up the pace.

message 13: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments Captain Cube wrote: "Pinkie Pie giggled. "I dunno!"

Patty mentally shrugged. She supposed it- I mean she better be a cool box then. Boxes with names should always be cool because if they weren't, it might lead one to ..."

"TARDIS." He replied happily. "Time and Relative Dimension in Space." He was proud of his time machine.

message 14: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments "Nevermind." The Doctor said. "But she's a blue box, a police box from 1960s or around that time." Part of the TARDIS had broke, poor thing.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No Pinky I'm afraid not." he laughed turning a few corners before coming to a complete stop in front of sugar cube corner.

message 16: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments "Its great to always have a mate." He smiled. ((He's practically British, he says mate.)) "Come along then, TARDIS can get a bit cranky."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb smiled and motioned for her to lead the way. "I must warn you Pinky this song requires 10 instruments so I hope you have an orchestra." he chuckled.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

'Wow I have never met somepony this exited about everything.' Treb thought to himself as he was dragged into the building.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb put the music on the table and waited patiently for Pinky's return. ((did I use that right?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb just laughed and said "its ok Pinky I have all of the instruments an my shop. We'll go get them and bring them back here. Okay?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb just accepted being pulled around and willingly went with Pinky Pie to do something fun.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pinky I'm still new in town, I don't know anypony here." Treb said. "So you should decide what we should do."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((night))

message 24: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments Captain Cube wrote: "((XD okay))

"Okay...." Well screw lunch then, Patty could just eat on the way there or until this quack doctor found this Lady Tardis box thing. She followed him into the forest, whistling a cheer..."

"A planet called Gallopfrey." Doctor Whooves lowered his head a little sadly. "Its stuck within a time lock so I can't return..."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Princess Luna flew into Ponyville. She landed in the main square.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Princess Luna walked around the town. She was trying to find the best bakery.

Soarin flew into Poneyville. He trotted over the area to find Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow dash, where are you?" He called.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love to play and listen to music... and I can..." he mumbled the last part.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Soarin continued to walk around the town. He need to find Rainbow dash. "Rainbow dash, where are you?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Princess Luna started to trot towards the bakery when she bumped into some thing. She looked up and saw Soarin. She blushed.

Soarin was not paying and attention until he bumped into Luna. "Princess." He smiled and said when he saw her. "Have you seen Rainbow dash?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb sighed "I can dance." he chuckled.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Rainbow Dash is in Sweet Apple Acres))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Luna shook her head, try the apple garden. She went around Soarin and towards the bakery.

Soarin nodded and headed off to the apple trees.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what are we going to do?" Treb asked Pinky Pie as she continued to drag him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb started dancing and noticed other ponies join in and having a good time.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Everypony cheered as they took a slice. Treb took a slice as well. ((awesome! keep it up))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who are your friends?" Treb asked biting his slice.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb laughed and continued eating his pie. "Even me?" he asked

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know." Treb sighed. "Well this was fun but I have to get back to my shop. Bye Pinky Pie it was nice meeting you." he said.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry but I have to care to my canary." Treb said. With that he turned and left.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb got back to his shop and remembered the mess he had to clean. "At least I had some fun." he sighed to himself. He opened the door and saw his canary flying around singing.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

A few hours after he got home Treb had finished cleaning his shop and his pet was back in her cage. All was fine until his stomach rumbled. "I guess I'll go visit Pinky Pie back a Sugar Cube Corner for something to eat." He laughed locking up shop.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb arrived at the shop of sweets and walked in. "Hello!" he said cheerfully as he walked by someponies eating cupcakes.

((Omg I lurv cupcakes))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Same here XD ))

"Hey Pinky." he hugged her back. "I came by for some sweets and to say 'Hey Pinky'."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Treb took one and started eating. "These are great Pinky Pie!" he smiled "How much do I owe you 1...2 bits?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well thanks Pinky." he said grabbing another cupcake.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Pinky, after this could you give me a tour of pony ville." Treb asked

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 60 comments Princess Luna walked into the bakery and looked around, the aroma drifted to her nose. The treats were soo good. She heard that they were very delicious and that she must and will try one. Luna walked up to the counter and asked for anything.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"How about you introduce me to some of your friends?" Treb suggested

« previous 1 3