Percy Jackson Books and rp discussion

Role Play Activities > Phalanx Training

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Here you train to get ready if any foes or enemies attack Camp Half Blood

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa starts to train by cutting of heads to dummies with a sword.

message 3: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 03:31PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Where is everyone", Marissa mutters under her breath.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa sees them coming and says, "Hi I'm Marissa".

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Wow you sure are happy to be here Alexa, It's nice to finally know people around here! where is everybody by the way do you know?", Marissa says.

message 6: by Sarah (last edited Jun 09, 2013 03:40PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "My godly parent is Poseidon, and judging my the flower in your hair I'm guessing your godly parent is Demeter?" , Marissa says.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "What's wrong? you seem a little down" , Marissa ask Bree.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I'm sorry, anyway lets stop talking and get to training shall we?", Marissa says almost sorry for bringing up the subject.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) after hours of training Marissa stops, "I'm going to take a break", she says and walks to the nearest bench.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I don't think we should talk about that anymore especially with her around, so lets talk about something else how are you liking Camp Half Blood so far?" She asks almost eager to drop the subject.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Good I can't wait to make friends"

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Well It's dinner time, see you guys later" Marissa says as she walks to the Dining Pavilion.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa walked to the training field and put on her armor and got her weapon a sword.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Good Morning Bree", Marissa said with a smile.

message 15: by Sarah (last edited Jun 10, 2013 07:14PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) The field was full with more campers than yesterday, "I was thinking that after this training that I would go to Archery want to come with me?", Marissa asked while slicing a dummies head clean off It's body.

message 16: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Lexington came a while later watching Bree and Marissa fight.

message 17: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez "You guys are good." She says with a grin. "What I want to see is you guys fight against each other."

message 18: by Sarah (last edited Jun 10, 2013 07:17PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa saw Lexi coming, "Hey sista!", she said trying not to start another argument just like yesterday by saying the wrong thing.

message 19: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez "Hey." She says picking her sword."sleep well?"

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Where's Alexia I kinda figured she would be here?", Marissa asked looking around for any sign of her.

message 21: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez ((Hello just came))

message 22: by Sarah (last edited Jun 10, 2013 07:22PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "oh sounds like her", Marissa said "and yeah Lexi I did sleep well I was surprised I didn't have any weird dreams like I always do"

message 23: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez "Oh that's good" she says walking up to a dummies and slicing its throat. " so my question still stands, could you guys fight against each other? I think this would be interesting to see." She says with a smile.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Grow any particular nice flowers that you were late to training?", Marissa asked Alexia.

message 25: by Sarah (last edited Jun 10, 2013 07:28PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I'll fight who's going against me?", Marissa asked with a challenge in her eyes.

message 26: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez (( wait I'm confused mieyu you just said that you saw Alexis which is me arranging flowers by her window to Marissa. Then you just suddenly come out of nowhere. You were already at training.))

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) ((she's two characters sabrina 1st Bree than Alexia get it?))

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa smiles, "This should be interesting", Marissa says "Is that your weapon?", Marissa asked pointing to Bree's sword.

message 29: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Oh cause you said Alexis and I'm like that's me.

message 30: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez "This is gonna be good."

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Do you want to put on armor before we begin?", Marissa asked pointing to the armor on her right.

message 32: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez "I suggest you guys do because I have a feeling you both are competitive."

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I am actually", Marissa says. She get her Armor and puts it on. "what about you?", Marissa asked Bree, "You gonna put on armor?"

message 34: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez "How about we go on teams? Me and Alexa and Marissa and Bree?"

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Yes lets do that!", Marissa said, "how bout you bree and Alexia you guys in?"

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Sarah wrote: ""Yes lets do that!", Marissa said, "how bout you bree and Alexia you guys in?""

message 37: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez "Yeah, sure." Lexi says excitedly.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa stands next to Bree, "Charge!", Marissa screams as she charges toward Lexi.

message 39: by Sabrina (last edited Jun 10, 2013 07:41PM) (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Lexi puts on her armor."So what are the team's?"

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Sarah wrote: "Marissa stands next to Bree, "Charge!", Marissa screams as she charges toward Lexi."

message 41: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Lexi grins and dodges Marissas swipe. "You'll have to do better than that." she says swinging her sword around.

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "I'm with Bree and Your with Alexia", Marissa says to Lexi.

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa side steps as Lexi tries to swing at her.

message 44: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez "Looks like it's sister and sister." Lexi says her eyes sparkling with excitement.

message 45: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) "Yup!", Marissa says swinging at Lexi.

message 46: by Sarah (last edited Jun 10, 2013 07:50PM) (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa ducks as lexi swings her sword and swings at her making a little scratch on Lexi's armor. "Yeah your right I am very competitive" Marissa says.

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa and Lexi's swords collided and Marissa pushed Lexi Back.

message 48: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Lexi gets so caught up in talking she forgets to take action. She blocks her swing with her sword last minute. There swords clash together. She gets her shield and pushes Marissa hard with her shield. She watches as Marissa takes the blow and nearly falls to the ground. But catches her balance, as Lexi swipes her sword at her arm.

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (smontanez26) Marissa Deflects Lexi's swing and slices at Lexi's arm leaving a deep cut with blood gushing out.

message 50: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Lexi clenched her teeth."a cut is nothing you'll have to do more than that." Lexi says as she swings at Marissas sword. Her sword flys into the air and lands on the floor with a dud.

« previous 1