~My Little Pony~ discussion

Creations and Claims > Creations

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Treble Cleft (Treb for short)

Type:Pegasus

Appearance:Average colt with a nice charcoal grey mane and red body. His eyes are a lovely shade of blue and a pearly white smile.

Pet:A dark grey canary that loves to sing. Her name is rhapsody.

Occupation:He writes music for the whole kingdom and he has even done a show for Princess Celestia.

Home:Treb travels a lot but currently lives in pony ville. His house looks like all the others except his sign has a music note on it.

Spouse:None?

Family:His mother has a charcoal grey mane and white mane. His father has a red body with a black mane. He has a sister who has a black mane and a white body.

History:Treb lived a normal childhood with his parents and his sister Drama Queen. He moved out at an early age to meet new friends and find his cutie mark. When he finally found his cutie mark he decided to share his talent to the world.

Cutie mark:He has a black eighth note with blue flames around it. He got it when he successfully made and performed a song for all of clouds dale.

Personality:Treb is a happy person and is only serious when needed. He loves helping anypony in need and always loves a good joke.

message 2: by Sylvanas (last edited Jul 19, 2013 01:53PM) (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments Name: Maple Leaf

Type: Pegasus

Personality: He is very shy and quiet, and can stand a lot of pranks. He's good at making friends, when he's noticed. Most the time he sits silently and listens to others when they're speaking to him.

Appearance:

Cutie Mark: Canadian flag

History: He and his brother grew up together in a good home. They were best friends and they're parents were great ponies. Once Maple got the chance, he left because he's always wanted a place of his own. He's and his brother aren't the best fliers, but that's because their parents weren't Pegasi.

Family: his mother is a blue unicorn with blonde mane and tail. Her cutie mark is a music note. Maple's father is purle with light purple mane and tail, cutie mark is a cupcake. Maple's brother is a twin, but his cutie mark is a cheeseburger.
Spouse?: none

Home: one of the random houses in Ponyville.

Pet: a small white bear name Kuma.

Other: he's very Canadian.

message 3: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments I was hoping no one would notice XD

message 4: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments I didn't see you're picture is Spirit/Death Scythe

message 5: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments omg yes XD
I thought no one would be in the Hetalia fandom here

message 6: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments totally. well, except in irl. I never meet Hetalians irl.

message 7: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments in real life

message 8: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments I look A LOT, and I even just look for people who watch anime or on Tumblr.

message 9: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments Yeah... I don't. Have any irl fronds

message 10: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments That would be fantastic UuU

message 11: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments R4D1C4L >:]
wanna roleplay? ((I passes out, sorry.))

message 12: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments R4D, who are you going with? I only have Maple *wink wonk*

message 13: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments I forgot! I did XD

message 14: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments I wonder if anyone is going to make America....

message 15: by Aradia (new)

Aradia Megido (apocalypseArisen) | 7 comments Name: Black Jack

Personality: he's very hostile, and doesn't give two shits what anyone has to say about him. He'd rather rip a hole in your universe.

Appearance:

Cutie Mark: A sword, because he's really good at using them and he likes swords. He can also make them.

History: His parents didn't much like him. He used to look like a normal pony, honest. Then he got the bracelet/rink (around his hoof) and he turned into.... well... Yeah. He now avoids crowds and parties and junk with lots of ponies.

Family: His mother, Cherry Burst, and her father, Fire Mane, lives in a different house. Black Jack is an only child.

Spouse?: nope

Occupation: store owner. (secretly will make swords for those who need to defend themselves >:])

Home: Just a random house inside Ponyville.

Pet: dog named Bec

Other: He can be nice when he wants to be.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll rp with you

message 17: by Aradia (new)

Aradia Megido (apocalypseArisen) | 7 comments awesome~ (sorry, I was all gone 'n shit.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It okay mind if I use Flutter Shy

message 19: by Aradia (new)

Aradia Megido (apocalypseArisen) | 7 comments not at all~ *loves Flutter Shy*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay start wherever

message 21: by Aradia (new)

Aradia Megido (apocalypseArisen) | 7 comments okay.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp?))

message 23: by Aradia (new)

Aradia Megido (apocalypseArisen) | 7 comments yes~ sorry, I've been gone for awhile.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

its fine start anywhere

message 25: by Aradia (new)

Aradia Megido (apocalypseArisen) | 7 comments I actually started in Ponyville already

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 14, 2013 01:07PM) (new)

Name: Melon Wink
Nickname: Mel

Type: Pony

Personality: Melon Wink is a fun-loving pony, spending time with friends and family. She is actually very intelligent but mostly leaves it to her friends to solve problems.
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?url=http://...
Pony #2

Cutie Mark: A watermelon, because she lives and works at a watermelon farm.

History: She was born and raised on an apple farm, but chose to take a different path...to run a watermelon farm. Now it is very popular and she has many stores selling the fruit.
Family: Mother: Red Delicious
Father: Green Apple
Sister: Fire Lily

Spouse: None.

Home: Watermelon farm near Ponyville.
Pet: A cat named Shadow.

Other: A little absentminded at times.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Accepted

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Fire Lily
Nickname: Fire

Personality: Unlike her sister, Melon Wink, Fire Lily is a pony who prefers to be alone. She is fiercely loyal, but some ponies don't seem to be worth the effort of trying to forge a friendship. She is very close to her sister.
Appearance:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...

Cutie Mark: Not in picture. It is a flame due to her flame abilities she keeps hidden from others.

History: Like her sister, she was born at an apple farm but took a more solitary path as a city pony. She now lives in Ponyville alone at her home.
Family: Mother: Red Delicious
Father: Green Apple
Sister: Melon Wink

Spouse: None.

Home: An apartment in Ponyville.
Pet: None.

Other

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Accepted

message 30: by A (new)

A Anderson (whatwhat) | 29 comments I see Hetalians and Homestuckers here XD

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

No rp so I accept anypony

message 32: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments Crosly wrote: "I see Hetalians and Homestuckers here XD"

indeed you do XD

message 33: by Kensi Blye (last edited Jul 26, 2016 08:05PM) (new)

Kensi Blye | 0 comments Name: Queen Galaxia
Type: Alicorn
Personality: She's kind and loving, loving to watch her daughters do their royal duties. She also fights off major threats to equestria.
Appearance:
Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is the galaxy because she created the Galaxy, and Equestria.
History: Nobody knows how she was born but after she was, and had grown to a teen she used a spark and created the Galaxy, with a swipe of her horn she created Equestria, as well as the sun, she met her Husband Cosmos and had two fillies, Luna, who took after her father, and Celestia who took after her.
Family: Cosmos (Husband, Alicorn), Celestia (Eldest Daughter, Alicorn), Luna (Youngest Daughter, Alicorn)
Spouse: Cosmos
Home: Unknown
Pet: none
Other:

Name: King Cosmos
Type: Alicorn
Personality: He's brave and loyal, mostly the strong and silent type he can get away with not saying much, his wife and eldest daughter do the talking for him, not that he minds. Though he is starting to talk more.
Appearance:
Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a large star, because he created night, and the night sky as well as all the stars.
History: Nobody knows how he was born but after he was, and had grown to a teen he flew around the new night sky, creating every single star as well as the moon which his daughter would eventually set. He met his wife not long after, they wed and she birthed two girls, one like her mother who would one day raise the sun and his youngest who took after him, who would rule the moon.
Family: Galaxia (Wife, Alicorn), Celestia (Eldest Daughter, Alicorn), Luna (Youngest Daughter, Alicorn)
Spouse: Galaxia
Home: Unknown
Pet: none
Other:

message 34: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments ..........I'm still using Black Jack, but you have permission to kill me OOCly

message 35: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 48 comments btw Aradia was my account too lmao