Readers in Wonderland discussion

June Book club!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 14 comments Mod
Ok. I think its safe to say that most of us dropped the ball with this months reading (Alexis and Kristi excluded). I know that everyone is crazy busy and that most of you guys don't know eachother except through me or through another member so we have some decesion to make. I'm now living in Colorado, so we can continue to meet the first tuesday of every month(also this is flexible) and ill facetime into the meeting. Or if you guys don't want to do that anymore but still want to continue the book club we can make this a full on virtual club. We all continue to read the books and then each month ill open a discussion board on the book with some questions(like usual) and we can each answer/respond to everyone feelings. I'm good with either option. Its really up to you guys. I'm also wondering since its summer time and people lives are picking up do we want to limit the books down to just one a month or stay with two? We also need a better way to pick our books. I think that everyone each month should give suggestions for the next month then we can vote online which book we like the most. This is different than the other system because this way we'd be voting ahead of the month so were not scrounging for books the night of book club. Up to you guys. Text me of just post what you think here and well go from there also for the two members who actually did the reading( im inwardly shaming myself) im going to post a discussion board for y'all to actually get your thoughts out :) Cant wait to hear from y'all!

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina | 2 comments I like doing it virtually thru goodreads and yeah maybe only one book per month during summer I only had the chance to read the girls in white dresses. But whatever everyone else is game for I'm in too!

message 3: by Sissy (new)

Sissy (annamerry82) | 2 comments I finished "Girls in White Dresses" and have started the other book. I don't have any excuse other than I got sucked into Glitch 1 &2 and couldn't put them down. I'm cool with online also, I always need book suggestions. I don't have any suggestions for picking the books because I don't know how you have chosen them in the past.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 14 comments Mod
mostly everyone just suggests books and we go from there. So just text or post whatever you feel like reading and ill post all of our choices on the page and we can all vote for which seems best :)

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Skillicorn | 1 comments Visually works for me!

I just joined and didbnt realize it wasnt in Cali!

Woops