Equestria & Beyond discussion

Character > Alicorn/Prince(ss)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』, Draconequus (last edited Jun 10, 2013 05:05PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 445 comments Mod
Name:
Of:(Prince or Princess of..?)
Element:(Ask. if any, not all can have one)
Magic:(What type of magic did they get a good understanding of, and thus ascend to an Alicorn)
Original:(Where they originally a Earth Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn)
Appearance:
Cutie Mark:(Image or description, Include story of how they got it)
Ponyality:
History:
Pet:
Family:
Job:
Home Town:
Current Town:
Other:

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Puppy Shy

Type: Alicorn

Element: (Not exactly sure what element I should use. Thinking of using Kindness like Fluttershy)

Magic: She became very familiar with ice magic, conjuring up ice. Turning water into ice. Using ice in battle.

Original: She was originally an Pegasus.

Appearance: https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net...

Cutie Mark: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...

Ponyality: She is very shy and kind. Once she gains friends she is loyal to them forever. She can be very cheerful and a bit unpredictable.

History: Puppy was born in cloudsdale. Her mother and father encouraged her to be a fast flyer, but she never met there expectations. She tried so hard and stressed herself so much. She needed to fly fast, Rainbow Dash fast. She wanted so desperately to accomplish the sonic rain boom. But she never could do it. She was always being made fun of by the other ponies, because honestly she was the slowest. Eventually she wore her self out so badly that she just dropped from the clouds. She fell into a meadow, a meadow with all sorts of animals. After bonding with all of the different animals she soon found out that she was destined to help animals. Much like flutter shy.

Pet: A rabbit named Juniper

Born: Cloudsdale

Current Location: Ponyville

Family: Mother and Father she also has a brother but his whereabouts are unknown. Can I make Fluttershy her sister?

Job: Searching

Stephano- "I used to be a God, but then I was like mehhh..." wrote: "Puppy Shy

Type: Alicorn

Element: (Not exactly sure what element I should use. Thinking of using Kindness like Fluttershy)

Magic: She became very familiar with ice magic, conjurin..."

You basically made Alicorn!Fluttershy, could you make it a bit more original?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Lmao she's kinda my idol. I'll edit it tomorrow. If I changed the story of how she got her cutie mark will that work.

Stephano- "I used to be a God, but then I was like mehhh..." wrote: "Lmao she's kinda my idol. I'll edit it tomorrow. If I changed the story of how she got her cutie mark will that work."

If you want FLUTTERSHY, just ask. I am currently having to rp all of the Show characters...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Can I make her an alicorn? If not then sure I didn't think she was open if yes then yay!

Stephano- "I used to be a God, but then I was like mehhh..." wrote: "Can I make her an alicorn? If not then sure I didn't think she was open if yes then yay!"

Sorry, she can't be an Alicorn. But go ahead and make her.
(view spoiler)