Creative Souls discussion

This is ME - Bonnierose

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bonita (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:33AM) (new)

Bonita Rose | 22 comments Mod
If you wanna know more about me, plse visit my blog at www.alifeunrehearsed.blogspot.com and peruse thru the archives. It's my online diary of sorts, where I share my life, my thoughts, my writing, some of my photography, and my love of books, music, scrapbooking and more.
I am a 45 woman living in the twin cities of MN. I work part-time at a scrapbook store and in my off-time, I read, I write, I reminisce and scrapbook. Oh yeah, and I shop....!! LOL What woman doesn't??
I am a woman. A mother. A friend. A wife. A lover. A writer. A scrapbooker. A sentimental soul.
I am a music lover.
A book lover.
Oh yeah, and I love chocolate and ice-cream too! Fun things.
One of the fave things for me to do is writing. After that, I enjoy window shopping, scrapbooking, collecting art and papercrafting supplies, and taking pictures with my digital camera ,which I take with me everywhere!
I'm a writer first. Then a scrapbooker.
I own way too much stuff.
I'm a balcony person. I believe in the power of love and encouragement.
No room in my life for hurtful, mean and obnoxious people.
I choose to live my life happy.

I look forward to getting to know so many of you.. isn't the internet fun for meeting new people?

message 2: by Sheri (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:37AM) (new)

Sheri | 4 comments WOW -- your about you is so similar to me...I am a scrapbooker, mother, wife, lover, friend, chocoholic, own too much stuff (scrapping and shoes especially!) and have no room for stupid, hurtful people. Nice to meet ya and become part of your group. I also read your blog...very nice and fun reading.

message 3: by Bonita (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:37AM) (new)

Bonita Rose | 22 comments Mod
Thank you Sheri!

message 4: by Kent (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:02PM) (new)

Kent | 5 comments Pleased to meet you Bonnie. As for me...I'm just another wanna-be author with several first draft novels floating around and nothing that's caught a publisher's eye or an agent (well, one that will do something).

So, I continue to write and wonder why I'm doing it?? It's a fever that I can't seem to shed.