Fandoms, Ships and Fangirling discussion

Airbender > Avatar: The Last Airbender

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elevetha , The Whole Damn Time (new)

Elevetha  | 1717 comments Mod
Whatcha think?

message 2: by Elaney (new)

Elaney | 323 comments Yay! I can gush all about it!

message 3: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (thetwelfthdoctor) I heart this show soooooo much. I took a bender aptitude test and apparently I have the potential to be a master Earthbender.

message 4: by Elevetha , The Whole Damn Time (new)

Yay!! I'm so glad you guys like it.

message 5: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (thetwelfthdoctor) You like it too?

message 6: by Elevetha , The Whole Damn Time (new)

Yeah! You didn't know that?

message 7: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (thetwelfthdoctor) No, I really didn't. Thanks for telling me.

message 8: by Elevetha , The Whole Damn Time (new)

You're welcome.

message 9: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Chronic Mulitshipper (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 100 comments Mod
I liked this show a lot when I was younger, but I'm not a proper "fan."
I could probably hold a decent conversation about it though.

message 10: by Elaney (new)

Elaney | 323 comments I'm watching it right now!

message 11: by Marlene, Commander of the SSV Normandy (new)

Marlene (seeyouspacecowboy) | 844 comments Mod
I'm trying to get into it, but it's hard for me to track it down. I'm probably going to beg my brother to get it for me from Amazon.

I would either be a Waterbender or Earthbender. I dunno which one for certain. My brother is definitely a Firebender, though!

message 12: by Elevetha , The Whole Damn Time (new)

Cool! Yeah, you can find them on Amazon for fairly decent prices. That's where AOS got hers.

message 13: by Elaney (new)

Elaney | 323 comments I would love being bender except a Waterbender. I think I'm most like a Firebender, though.

message 14: by Elaney (new)

Elaney | 323 comments It turns out I'm an Earthbender.
30% Fire 50% Earth 25% Water 15% Air

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a Waterbender. I live in the desert.
Yeah, Earthbending would be a lot better.

message 16: by Elaney (new)

Elaney | 323 comments I took a two more tests and both of them said I was a Firebender.

message 17: by Rita (new)

Rita (artrocks08) | 1 comments FIRE BENDING!!!!! It's the best (if i couldn't be the avatar :D) best show everrrr! I MUST HAVE MORE KORRA NOW! I can't believe they keep changing the date on us! It was supposed to come out two months ago!!!! :'(

message 18: by Marlene, Commander of the SSV Normandy (new)

I am now through two seasons of Avatar, I'm seriously infatuated with Zuko, and I adore Avatar Team. Toph, you rule. Katara, you're amazing and ladylike and a Queen. Aang, you're so random and funny, but then you turn all scary when you do the Avatar stuff. You're amazing. Sokka, you're... Sokka. UGH I LOVE YOU, MEAT AND SARCASM GUY! Iroh, you made me sob like a baby a few nights ago. "Leaves from the vine..." *cries*

Everyone else... YOU'RE AMAZING, THIS SHOW IS FANTASTIC, AND I AM HOOKED! It's so hard to believe I only have one season left.

message 19: by Marlene, Commander of the SSV Normandy (last edited Jul 19, 2013 09:58AM) (new)

Artrocks08 wrote: "FIRE BENDING!!!!! It's the best (if i couldn't be the avatar :D) best show everrrr! I MUST HAVE MORE KORRA NOW! I can't believe they keep changing the date on us! It was supposed to come out two mo..."

What are you talking about? We all know Earthbending is the best! ;)

Well, it's the one I've become most partial to anyway. All the elements are amazing.

message 20: by Elaney (new)

Elaney | 323 comments Eris Vakarian, Lionheart wrote: "Artrocks08 wrote: "FIRE BENDING!!!!! It's the best (if i couldn't be the avatar :D) best show everrrr! I MUST HAVE MORE KORRA NOW! I can't believe they keep changing the date on us! It was supposed..."

I love Toph!

message 21: by Elaney (new)

Elaney | 323 comments I re-watched The Boiling Rock for the a-number-over-ten time last night. I love this show so much.

message 22: by Marlene, Commander of the SSV Normandy (new)

Ditto. :) I adore all of the "field trips" Zuko went on with Team Avatar (I like to call them loyalty missions, because Mass Effect has rotted my brain). Sokka and Zuko working together was amazing. ^_^

THE WHOLE SHOW IS AMAZING, WHO AM I KIDDING?!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Eris Vakarian, Lionheart wrote: "Artrocks08 wrote: "FIRE BENDING!!!!! It's the best (if i couldn't be the avatar :D) best show everrrr! I MUST HAVE MORE KORRA NOW! I can't believe they keep changing the date on us! It was supposed..."

EARTHBENDERS EFF-TEE-DUBS.

message 24: by Tia (new)

Tia | 2 comments One of the best shows there is