WORD Bangin' Book Club discussion

The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)
This topic is about The Siren
Cocktails and Classics > June Cocktail Party

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Caldwell (maddiecalls) | 22 comments Mod
Wes, one of our bangin' babes, has picked our book for this month, THE SIREN by Tiffany Reisz. This BDSM romance features an erotica writer, Nora, and her tough British editor working through some revisions... and each other!

"Nora thought she knew everything about being pushed to your limits. But in a world where passion is pain, nothing is ever that simple."

Let the bondage begin!

The party is at 8pm on June 12th. Message for details!

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Ana | 2 comments Hi Bangin' Book club! I found your book club listed on the Word website and it is really intriguing. I'd love to join :) Do you have a book picked out for this September?

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Caldwell (maddiecalls) | 22 comments Mod
Laura wrote: "Hi Bangin' Book club! I found your book club listed on the Word website and it is really intriguing. I'd love to join :) Do you have a book picked out for this September?"

Hi Laura! Our pick for September is BLOOD OF THE WICKED by Karina Cooper. The meeting is September 7th at 3pm. Hope to see you there!
Xo Maddie

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura Ana | 2 comments Okay great. Thanks for the info. I can't make this weekend's meeting, but keep me posted about next months!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, HOW did I miss the party, BIG SMILE...Great group, I didn’t see an authors page, hope I am not breaking any rules…I am Jane Brooke, a 22 year old lesbian British savage writer of LGBT/LESBIAN/HETERO all genders erotica and I have this year 8 new books from Amazon and of course with my PIC on my page. My work described to me by my readers is banal, URBAN, RAW, Ultra sexual, profane, beautiful and finally bullet in the head MY GENERATION-REAL. I do a yearly jaunt through the underground sex, scene and fetish clubs of Europe, and infuse my work with what I see, as a voyeur in these freedom loving people’s private lives. My work is not for the weak-of-heart, so SEAT BELT REQUIRED, and since I am done whoring myself, a girl uses what she has, BIG SMILE, WTF just dropped an ash from my cigarette into my tequila shot, smoke in my eyes, collateral damage of being a writer, Cheers Jane from London Warehouse Wonder World by Jane Brooke Sex, Slaves and Silhouettes by Jane Brooke Jane, Vegas Pi by Jane Brooke