The Land of El'orei discussion

Plot Ideas

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where current ideas for the unfolding plot are discussed and created. :)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I hear that the two kingdoms will be married. How about a secret kingdom comes out and reveal themselves, starting a war between Anyil and this rebel kingdom that El'orei has to stop.

message 3: by Alizarin (new)

Alizarin Wow, that would make a super complicated plot. :) But it sounds cool. Would this rebel kingdom be an extension of the same rebel organization that is in Elo'rei and Ayni'l?

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) It would be different. It would be a completely seperate kingdom who wants to ruin El'orei. In a backstory, they secretly helped spark the rebellion and now they want to restart it, by invading the tyrant's kingdom.

message 5: by Alizarin (new)

Alizarin I think I get it... so then Ayni'l, Elo'rei, and the Rebellion would have to somehow unite to stop them?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not particularly fond of this suggestion mostly because I had an idea already mapped out in my head, because for me it just doesn't seem logical to have a third kingdom. It would be more logical with how the RP is already set up for there to be a war between El'orei and the Rebels against Anyi'l. Maybe that's just me, but it's a good suggestion though Alex.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Alizarin wrote: "I think I get it... so then Ayni'l, Elo'rei, and the Rebellion would have to somehow unite to stop them?"

Yes.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That's good though! Take your time :)

message 9: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 98 comments I agree with Sarah as far as the new kingdom. It overshadows the initial plot line.

message 10: by Alizarin (new)

Alizarin It just wouldn't seem very practical, and we'd have to change directions with the characters and setting. Right now, it seems as if Cora is either going to be hidden by Eth/Muire and Kavanel OR she's going to run away with Neliet.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The joy of possibilities. :)