Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Hogsmeade > Three Broomsticks

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) .........

message 2: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) Fred brought Olivia in, ordered two butterbeers and sat in the back. "Here ya go."

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olivia looked at him. "this isn't going to help."

(does butterbeer have alcohol in it?)

message 4: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) ((No.))

"Oh yes it will." He smiled, he then leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (ok good)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I doubt it will," Olivia says. She tries not to blush.

message 7: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) "Trust me, when you're with me...it will." He smirked. He was very obvious with his crush on Olivia, he didn't deny he liked her, nor did he want to deny it.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She took a sip of it. She held back a smile.

message 9: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) He looked at her. He kept wanting to know if she liked him, asking her had always been the last on his list to find out, but today he wanted to find out. "Olivia, do you like me?"

message 10: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) ((Gtg bye))

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olivia almost spit out her drink, but didn't. She looked down at the table. She didn't answer at first, but then decided why not? "yes," she said so softly she was sure that no one could hear it.

message 12: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) Fred smiled and handed a napkin to her. "Did you know I like you?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She wiped her mouth. Olivia shook her head no.

message 14: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) "What? I can't believe I made it obvious for nothing." He pretended to pout.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She looked at him. "I thought you were just joking around, like normal."

message 16: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) "Flirting and joking." He said.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olivia rolled her eyes. She looked into his eyes.

message 18: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) He placed his hand on hers and slowly leaned in for a kiss.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She leaned in too, but without knowing it. Olivia closed her eyes.

message 20: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) he placed his lips against her's gently.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olivia put her lips on his gently. She didn't realize what she was doing.

message 22: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) He placed a hand on her cheek as he drove it a little deeper.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olivia realized what she was doing. She opened her eyes then closed them again. She kissed him back.

message 24: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) He enjoyed kissing her. He pulled back once he was done kissing her. "Be my girlfriend?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She hugged him. "yes," she said softly.

message 26: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) He smiled and hugged her back.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olivia smiled. She pulled away after a minute and took a sip of her Butterbeer

message 28: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) Fred gulped down half of his leaving a white stache.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Olivia laughed when she saw him. She handed him a napkin. "what should we do now?" she asked.

message 30: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) Fred shrugged.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She looked at him. Olivia had no idea of what to do next.

message 32: by Rue Fleur (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) Fred sighed. "Wanna go back to the school?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "sure," Olivia says. She stands up.

(do you want to post first?)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (where should we post at the school?)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (I'm gonna post in the Q. Pitch )