Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Zone > Looking for reviews?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 589 comments Mod
Hi everyone. Because this is my group I will review a few Books for you guys. I like many different genres. Some of my favorites are Romance, Fantasy, paranormal, young adults, New adult, fiction. I will review a total of five books, after that no more. Other than GR, I will review on Amazon, Smashwords, iBooks, and maybe Barnes and Noble. So if you are interested, please sign up below. I'll be happy to review your book.

message 2: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Oldham (marisaoldham) | 554 comments Mod
Jackie, I'm interested. What do I need to do now?

message 3: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

Send me your book. My email is
senior1232@aol.com

message 4: by Marisa (new)

Working on sending it to you now. : Thanks. I appreciate it.

message 5: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

Okay, you're welcome! And thank you

message 6: by Marisa (new)

★Ms.Jackie ★ wrote: "Okay, you're welcome! And thank you"

No, no, thank you!!

message 7: by Dustin Stevens (new)

Dustin Stevens | 1 comments Hi Ms Jackie...are you still looking for any more to review?

Thanks a lot,
Dustin

message 8: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

No, not at this time. I'm am really backed up in books, and I am starting school soon. So, I am trying to get them all donw. Sorry about that :)

message 9: by Bil (new)

Bil Time) Jackie,
I would love a review of my novella "Zipaquira"... it's the first in a series of Historical Romance novellas set in early 19th century Colombia. It's a quick read... only 78 pages. If you are available let me know.
Bil

message 10: by Beau (new)

Beau Garçon (BeauGarcon) | 1 comments Hello, I am a new Goodreads author and I am looking to connect with readers who would be intrested in reviewing my novel Charles and Edward by Beau Garcon De La Nuit. Its on goodreads and amazon. If you like the sound of it and would like to review it please get in touch.
Many thanks
Beau Garcon

message 11: by Marlowe (new)

Marlowe Sr. (Ariindam Chakrabortiy) (mrmarlowe) | 14 comments Let's hope I am not too late to the party. I need some reviews so badly! :(

message 12: by Liz (new)

Liz Bell | 2 comments THanks for starting this group. Please see if this is something that interests you!

http://www.amazon.com/Luminous-Altern...

message 13: by James (new)

James Keane | 10 comments Hi Jackie,

How are you doing?

Was wondering if you were interested in reviewing an erotic romance short story (about 18k words). Or perhaps if you knew someone who is.

Thank you very much.

James

message 14: by Piccolo (last edited Nov 23, 2014 07:02AM) (new)

Piccolo Fortunato | 3 comments Hi Jackie,

Can you love an Italian (greyhound)?

Thanks for taking a look-- may I send you a PDF with artwork?

Piccolo An Intern's Tale by Piccolo Fortunato For anyone who has ever loved a smart dog, a work of art or any part of Brooklyn past, present or yet to be discovered...

message 15: by C.D. (new)

C.D. Gorri (cdgorri) | 15 comments Hi Jackie! I write YA paranormal fiction. If you are interested in reviewing my ebook, Wolf Moon, let me know

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Jackie~

I would love an opportunity for you to review one of my books.

http://www.skthomasauthor.com for all info on both books.

Thanks in advance and have a nice holiday.

message 17: by Montgomery (new)

Montgomery Mahaffey | 11 comments Hi Jackie,

Is your list full up? I'd love to see what you think about my book Ella Bandita and the Wanderer. It's a fable like fantasy with a protagonist who's as much an antihero as she is a heroine. If you're interested, I can send it to you in any format, paperback or electronic.

Best,

Montgomery

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Feyerbend IF you are available for a mystery novel or two let me know. My books can be found and amandafeyerbend.com and you can contact me through goodreads.

message 19: by Limor (new)

Limor Moyal (limormoyal) | 1 comments Hi Jackie, how do you feel about gay romance :) ?