Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy and Lexii

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Uh...not particularly. You can tell me yours if you'd like (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Sorry its taken me a bit to reply to you. I really like either Idea 1 or Idea 2 ^^ Which would you prefer??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Yeah we can do that and yeah of course I can (: I saw that you said you prefer female roles so, I figured I'd play the male anyways (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments I'll wait until you post yours to post mine, but I'll work on it (: I just want to see what you add and such.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Yeah we can do that idea (: It's fine with me :D And yeah, sorry if I'm not that descriptive...I only have one really descriptive character and it's a girl so lol But I'll try my best. I'll post mine in a bit.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Alright, here he is lol

Name: Robert Carter

Nickname: Bob, Bobby

Date of Birth: October 21, 1995

Appearance: [image error]

Family: Mother is a math teacher and father works at a warehouse (both in their 50's). His older brother works in the science career and is in his 30's, his older sister that is a hard metal singer that is in her mid 20's and he has 2 younger sisters that are teenagers.

Mother: Lily Carter: {no image}

Father: Brian Carter: {no image}

Older Brother: Jacob Carter: boy with brown hair photo: boy brown hair Wesley.png

Older Sister: Alexandria Carter (changed name to Cassandra after she turned 18: girl with pink hair photo: k5.png

1st Younger Sister: Kary Carter: {no image}

2nd Younger Sister: Marissa Carter: {no image}

History: His father and mother were never around all that much when he was growing up. He spend his childhood life spending time with his older brother, going to the park and football games. He was never too interested in that stuff, but he liked being with his brother. Most of his teenage year however was spend with his sister after his brother turned into an alcoholic. His sister taught him all about music and singing and he learned to love it. His sister tried to focus on happier music when working with Bobby, but he eventually told her that he liked what she did. She gladly accepted that and taught him more hardcore music. He loved playing it, but after his father figure out 3 years later when he was 14, he kicked out his sister and forbid her from ever seeing Bobby again. Bobby always resented his parents after that indecent and he stayed in his room and snuck out to his sister apartment whenever he had to the chance.

Personality: Likes to talk to others, though he may not seem like he does. Mostly people put him off as the socially awkward type, but he is actually very sociable when he wants to be. Though sometimes he doesn't know what to may, he will always try his best to figure something out. Likes it when people like him. Likes to be loved or liked because it makes him feel better about himself and who he is. Does not lie or pretend. He hates it when others lie, so he himself wouldn't even think about lying. He does not pretend anything, he puts things truthfully and how they are. Treats other people like they are important, because to him they are. He treats his friends equally and never says that he likes one person more than the other. He knows what its like to be put down and he doesn't want to be the cause of putting another person down since it hurts. Can be quite easily hurt by something someone says or does, but can always find a way to jump back into the game. He doesn't like to mope around for too long so he does his best to cheer himself up and just regain confidence in who he is. Can have a bit of a temper, but does his best to keep it inside and not say anything if it's not kind. He doesn't really help others unless they really look like they need it or ask him for it. He's just afraid they may snap at him or something. Emotional at times, does his best to keep his feelings inside. Very loving and caring, likes to look into the arts and literature. Very creative and loves art. Romantic, a very big hopeless romantic. He just wants to be loved and give love to that special person, when he finds that special person that is. Can be touchy and gets jealous easily, but, again, does his best to hide it so he doesn't make others feel worried about himself.

Music: Loves to play instruments and sing. Mostly good at hardcore and metal playing, but can do pop and country type of music as well. Knows how to play multiple instruments like guitar, piano, violin, drums, bass, keyboard, piano and flute.

Other: Always wears two necklaces: one that his older sister gave to him when he made his first song by himself and the other his older brother gave him after the first football game they went to
Sister gave him: necklace for boys photo: Heart necklace Lucy always wears. awesomeness.jpg
Brother gave him: necklace for boys photo: Abercrombie 2007 Boys 2 Football Pendant Leather Necklace leatherfootballnecklaceBrown1250.jpg

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments Oh thanks (: And uh I'm actually not that good at starting out. I don't normally do RPs like this and I don't know how detailed to go. Sorry..Could you start? If you really don't want to though, I can definitely try.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments (( Thanks and again...Sorry ^^; ))

Robert was laying near a tree, opening his eyes suddenly and sitting up. She groaned from the pain in his head, touching his forehead and feelings blood.
" Are you alright? You hit your head pretty hard...," a male voice to his left said and Robert turned his head toward the voice. An elderly man was sitting there, scratches and bruises covering his arms.
" What happened?" he asked the man, struggling to stand up right.
" Our place crashed young man. My son pulled you out," the man said, motioning toward a man that looked to be in his late 30's or early 40's. The younger man smiled gently at him, nodding in his direction.
" O...oh...," Robert replied, touching his forehead a bit more. He cursed from the sting, taking his shirt and wiping at the cut slightly. After he sighed, looking over toward the place that was a couple feet from where they were.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments (( sorry. i went to a con for the weekend ))

Robert saw the girl trying to help an older women and swallowed thick. There was a little boy there too. He cursed slightly, watching them. He wanted to maybe help in some way...but there wasn't much he could do. He leaned against the tree, watching still.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18697 comments (( i am so sorry.... ))

Robert watched the girl and the younger boy, sighing softly and standing up.
" Where are you going?" the old man asked him, looking up at him.
" I'll be right back," he said, smiling softly before heading over to the girl and boy. He smiled at the girl, waving gently.
" Maybe I could tell him...," he suggested, glancing at the boy, then at the dead women next to him.