1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Lexii and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Hi

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Well I would rather do Doubles if that's okay with you?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments I don't actually

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments For doubles my guy can be the first topic for you and I really like the second one if I could be the girl for that one.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Yes please:) Also how detailed do you want the replies to be?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Okay I can do that!

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Name: Samuel Anderson
Appearance: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwntmn...
Personality: Samuel is really protective and good hearten. He's a bit strict by loves to get along with others. he's nice to people and wants to get along with them. He hasn't loved anyone for a long time he's been through so much heartache. He get's a long with anyone he doesn't care of the race.
History: Samuel's family owns a plantation ever since he's been just a baby boy. He's helped his family for so long to help the plantation. He doesn't get along with his siblings as much but likes to try and help them still. They have a regular bonding relationship. He does his best to help his dad out on the plantation. He doesn't disappoint him and loves what he does but if his children doesn't want to be a plantation worker he won't let them he'll let them be other things. That is when he has kids, he wants to find someone he cars about and really loves he doesn't agree with arranged marriages. They are cruel to him he doesn't like them at all even though his sisters had to go through them.
Hobbies: He loves to write and play the piano. He works out at the gym really well. He doesn't do anything else besides work. He actually does cook but he's not so good at it so it's not a good idea for him to cook. He also likes to do a quick run everywhere to get more exercise. He loves to play with kids he watches his baby brother all the time. He also watches his baby niece. He takes her around the plantation letting her talk to the slaves. Before they needed a break.
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Lyra Rain
Appearance: http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss...
Personality: Lyra is really kind person but can be rude. She is really sensitive and shy. She has a hard time adjusting to moving somewhere else it's really hard for her and she tries not to complain but it was her father's work. She and her dad are really close and get along quite well. She and her step mom don't really get along she doesn't get along with her on certain occasions. Just depends on the occasions.
History: Lyra lost her mother when she was nine years old. She and her mother were going home after a late church meeting. They were attacked by three men. The men raped her mother but didn't rape Lyra her mother shot and killed in front of her. She felt her heart break. She went into a traumatized stage for three years until her step dad remarried her step mom. She doesn't like her step mom as much but keeps staying quiet. Until they moved.
Hobbies: Play's piano, Act, Sing, Gymnastics, ice skating and write.
Other:

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Cool

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Sure! Sorry if my paragraph's are a bit short I'm on my phone

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Samuel held his niece in his arms bringing her around the plantation again. Holding her close and gently she was smiling and giggling like a happy baby girl. He loved bringing her around the plantation and knew she loved it too. It was nice, even though she doesn't understand why it was only colored people working. He was still teaching her some lessons that she shouldn't judge them.

~~

Lyra got out of her dad's car when they parked in front of the house. She put her bag over her shoulder and looked around sighing. She hated it when they moved. Her stepmom got out talking on the phone to a client. Lyra went to the trunk and got her box out and duffel bag she packed only a little that was all she owned and she was happy it was all. She wasn't going to be spoiled like other people she knew. But she acted like it because of every time they move.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 6867 comments Samuel kept walking holding his niece both watching the workers but not distracting them. He saw one of the overseer's watching the boy. He looked exhausted he was too young. He shouldn't be treated terribly for being exhausted he goes over clearing his throat. "What's going on?" He asked sounding a bit serious but not mean.

~~

Lyra went in going to her room seeing Nathan she went up to her room. She started unpacking plugging her laptop. She wanted the moving truck to hurry. So she could set up her piano in the music den. She missed playing and wanted to play some more. Piano was her favorite thing to do.