Making Connections discussion

Killer Rumors (Frank Rinelli, #1)
This topic is about Killer Rumors
ARCHIVES - Book of The Month > Killer Rumors (Frank Rinelli, #1) by Antonello Fiore - June's BOTM

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14659 comments Mod
June's BOTM - Theme - Thriller

Discuss as you read, but please use SPOILERS for those of us who haven't gotten as far as you!!! (Check out the 'some html is ok' box above the post box for spoiler tags.)

Happy reading and discuss away!

message 2: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14659 comments Mod
If your interested in reading this months Book of the Month, there are copies available to review here:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone,

I am honored of having my novel, Killer Rumors, being Book of the Month. Many thanks to those who have supported me.
As promised, my book is absolutely free in electronic version (PDF format.) Here is the link to download your copy:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/antonello-fi...

Or, you can always request a copy and I will be more than happy sending you a copy. Thank you and enjoy Killer Rumors!

↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝ (chantelle713) Congrats and I'm looking forward to #2.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

♒ᙅĦɐᾖ☂єℓℓᙓ♒ wrote: "Congrats and I'm looking forward to #2."

Thank you so much for the kind words. All the pieces are coming together for #2. Stay tuned!

April | 48 comments Just thought I would stop in and let you know that I finished the book. I posted a review on goodreads and Amazon. The one on Amazon is under my husband, Andrew Palya's, name. I am looking forward to seeing what is done with the second book.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

April wrote: "Just thought I would stop in and let you know that I finished the book. I posted a review on goodreads and Amazon. The one on Amazon is under my husband, Andrew Palya's, name. I am looking forwa..."

Hi April,
I would like to thank you for posting a review on my book. It was very nice of you. I already have so many ideas for the sequel. Thanks again! :)

Justin (shuhvown) | 3 comments I'm only about a third of the way through it, but I'm definitely getting James Patterson-esque vibes about the style of writing, which is neat. If I had more time to read, I'm sure it'd be finished by now, it's a difficult book to put down. Can't wait to see what happens!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin wrote: "I'm only about a third of the way through it, but I'm definitely getting James Patterson-esque vibes about the style of writing, which is neat. If I had more time to read, I'm sure it'd be finished..."

Hi Justin,

Glad to hear from you. Thank you for the kind words. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying Killer Rumors thus far. I'm looking forward hearing from you. Happy reading! :)

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) I started Killer Rumors this morning and am half way done. I am enjoying it very much.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Linda wrote: "I started Killer Rumors this morning and am half way done. I am enjoying it very much."

Hi Linda,

I'm happy to hear from you. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying Killer Rumors so far. I look forward reading your thoughts and review on it. Happy reading! :)