The badass, the gorgeous, the bloody enfuriating! discussion

Love triangle-YOUR choice! > Adam or Warner?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 220 comments Mod
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (gomj25) | 18 comments I would say Adam

message 3: by B L Jones (last edited Jun 04, 2013 04:01PM) (new)

Ashley wrote: "I would say Adam"

I REALLY want to like Adam the most, but after Unravel me (especially chapter 62) i just can't make myself not love Warner. It's so frustrating x

message 4: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (warpedline) | 3 comments Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets wrote: "Ashley wrote: "I would say Adam"

I REALLY want to like Adam the most, but after Unravel me (especially chapter 62) i just can't make myself not love Warner. It's so frustrating x"

I can't even begin to say how much I agree with Bridie. After that last book, I absolutely LOVE Warner. I officially like him more than Adam :)

message 5: by B L Jones (new)

Hannelore wrote: "Adam!
You know, it's just psychological :)
I'm not saying Adam was that nice in the end but...
When you first show someone's good side and then his bad side, you'll think he's bad
--> what Tahereh ..."

Thats the thing though, i WANT to love Adam, i really do. I don't want to fall a little bit in love with Aron but i bloody well have. It always happens to me, i go for the one the heroine doesn't go for xxx

message 6: by B L Jones (new)

Hannelore wrote: "Urgh. I have this bad feeling Tahereh is going for Aaron ....
Or she let us see a new guy
& rip us apart once over again :D"

Yeah, it was like in Shatter me she was pushing Adam and then in Unravel me she did an almost complete 180 and started to make it look like Aron would be her choice. I have no idea what she's going to do in her last book x

message 7: by Prpages (new)

Prpages I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda rooting for Kenji. I don't care if they can't touch each other.

message 8: by B L Jones (new)

P.d. wrote: "I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda rooting for Kenji. I don't care if they can't touch each other."

He is funny, but i don't think they have any romantic chemistry in that way. But i'll have him ;) x

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

WARNERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The scene in Unravel me with his dad and everything just broke me <3 he's so sweet. his major problem is he's spoiled and will do anything to get what he wants

message 10: by SAM (new)

SAM (77sam) Warner...seriously? ADAM all the way!!!! Warner is too power-hungry. And Adam is awesome. :P

message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (warpedline) | 3 comments Hannelore wrote: "Adam!
You know, it's just psychological :)
I'm not saying Adam was that nice in the end but...
When you first show someone's good side and then his bad side, you'll think he's bad
--> what Tahereh ..."

Other than now loving Warner, I do have reasons for choosing him over Adam. And I wouldn't say Adam was "bad" at the end- it was just partly the fact he couldn't touch Juliette, and I love Adam enough to not want him to die :(. Plus, Warner just seems so sweet now- and you can tell he's giving up on the whole power-hungry regime- he's beginning to see it from the rebels point of view, and wondering if he was wrong <3 I love him!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I wonder if warner will have the same problem as adam with not being able to touch Juliette?????????????????????? CHAOS!!!!!!

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) | 102 comments So, Ignite Me? Adam was a HUGE ass. Im sorry but wow. If he loved her he wouldnt have said those things no matter how bad the situation. I loved Warner from the beginning knowing something would happen, and it did. :) Warner treats her like she is the world and ACTUALLY LOVES HER :) and warner had this dark, broody, cockiness about him.